[Resolved] Zoom Car — paid money but no proper response

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Mani198518 on Feb 20, 2020
I recently booked the zap service and zoom rental. One of worst customer service and fraud company

I paid 36000 for zoom rental for 9 days 13 hours. The day of rental starts, i went to pick up the car at 11 pm. Until 12:30 the car was not unlocked and finally they gave me another junk car to drive which is manual transmission but i was looking for automatic.

The very next day the tyre got ripped due to very poor maintenance of the car.
When ever i call the customer service they wont respond.

Next i booked zap service the app is not allowing me to upload documents after i paid the cash. Once cash was gone they are not even responding big cheating company.

I am from us for a vacation and they spoiled my entire vacation.

No one please never use their service.

paid money but no proper response
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-03-23 00:22:47

[Feb 20, 2020] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response Feb 20, 2020
Hello Mani,

Greetings!

We did review your complaint and it is disappointing for us to know that you were not happy with your zooming experience. Please share the booking ID for us to look into the matter with regard to vehicle condition and take necessary action.

We have a dedicated team for our ZAP program. Kindly raise your concern through the chat option in the ZAP application or reach out to our team at [protected].

Appachu