[Resolved] Zoom Car — pedl trip did not end and it's still billing

Snehasish Chakraborty448 on Jan 3, 2018
I started my trip around 11:53 pm on 2nd january, 2018 (Cycle 100835). I planed to dock my cycle at the nearest pedl station from my home. But when i tried to end my trip, it said that the station is closed. But other people were still starting their trips from the station and the station was still coming up as the available pedl station in the map. But still i tried 2 different pedl stations, but it said the same thing. At last with no hope i planned to return to my destination station and lock it there. It was around 12:45 at night and i was tremendously tired. Once i reach home i tried to end my trip again. But it said that its not a pedl station. So i went out at night again to give it a last try. But again it said that the station is closed. Mistakenly what may have happened is that i tapped the unlock button from my room. Because there were several tabs opened in my browser and i was tired. Next day when i woke up, i already received 5 new messages from zoom car. First one is strange. It was around 4:30 am in the morning. It said that i just started a trip (But with different cycle no:100717). 2nd sms was around the same time. It said that i need to end my trip to a nearest station within 4:53 am. Next 3 sms are around 8 am with the same alert (I need to stop my trip to avoid outstanding). When i click the link in the sms it says my bill exceeded rs. 20 and i need to pay 27 (Still increasing). Without wasting time i went to the station and did not find my cycle. Please take necessary action asap so that unnecessary billing and harassment can be stopped.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Hello Snehasish,

Greetings!

We are sorry for the trouble caused. Kindly share the email ID, Paytm linked mobile number, cycle number and the screenshot of the Paytm wallet if any excess amount deducted to feedback@zoomcar.com for us to have the above issue checked and revert.

Appachu
Zoomcar
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Zoom Car - pedl trip did not end and it's still billing