[Resolved] Zoom Car — pedl - unable to end trip and more amount deducted from paytm wallet for unused hrs

shwethadj naik on Oct 17, 2018
Hi Pedl team,

This is regarding Re: [CASE:1011799] (Query Related to PEDL - I am unable to end my trip). I have raised this issue on 27th Sept 2018. But still unable to get resolution from you.

I was unable to end trip on my cycle after suing it for 20 mins. Refer screenshot. I tried to contact pedl customer care number but all calls were routing to zoom car bookings. Next day I got a message saying I have 99rs pending for this trip. But I have used cycle only for 20 mins.

1. Cycle number on which the booking was taken. -102004
2. City from which the booking was made. - Bangalore

I have been following up with support team almost 20 days but still no response from team.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 18, 2018

[Oct 18, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2018
Hello Swetha,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know about the trouble caused. Kindly raise your concern through the below link, we shall resolve the issue on priority. Link: https://www.zoomcar.com/bangalore/contactus

Imran.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Zoom Car - pedl - unable to end trip and more amount deducted from paytm wallet for unused hrs