[Resolved]  Zoom Car — penalty charges

After the trip got over, i tried to lock the car but was unsuccessful in doing so. It kept giving error. I tried calling customer service but failed. Waited for like 20 minutes. No response from customer team. I locked the car manually and took the keys with me to keep the car safe until an associate calls.
I was charged 10k as penalty for the same. Would it have been better to keep the car unlocked and unsafe?

Booking id: jps6b0r37
Car: baleno
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 11, 2019

[May 31, 2019] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by PrashantLalwani100 May 31, 2019
Its a really bad way to serve regular customers who frequently takes services and has acted responsibly. The keys would be of no use to me without the car. Expect better treatment.
Updated by PrashantLalwani100 May 31, 2019
Acted in this way just to keep the car safe.
Updated by PrashantLalwani100 May 31, 2019
Associate can meet at any time and get the keys back.
Updated by PrashantLalwani100 Jun 01, 2019
Have tried calling zoomcar customer care multiple times. Not able to reach any executive.
Zoomcar Customer Care's response Jun 02, 2019
Hello Prashant,

Greetings!

We understand your concern here. We request you to please hand over the key to the associate from where you have picked the vehicle.

Regard
Wasim
Zoomcar
Updated by PrashantLalwani100 Jun 04, 2019
I gave the keys back yesterday. The associate said that the fee will get reverted as soon as they get the key. Hasn't been reverted yet.
Zoomcar Customer Care's response Jun 10, 2019
Hello Prashant,

We did check the booking and see that the charges are reversed.

Appachu