Zoom Car — refund amount never received

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Abhi.G123 on Jun 24, 2019
I have booked zoom car on 23.3.19 as it was my first booking i was charged 3, 000 rs as a deposit. The trip was uneventful and paid off all the additional charges. My refund of 3, 000 (Security deposit) was never refunded, in the app i can see that refund was initiated but i never got my money. I have sent them mails for which i got no response, i have tried calling but i can never reach a person.

My next reservation was on 29.03 for which the outstanding amount i owe is 1152rs. When the customer service agent called i informed that i would not pay until my refund is received. They stopped calling and i have not paid the amount.

The frustrating thing is that there is no way to reach customer service personnel to ask for an update and i am blocked from making any reservations. This is absurd.

This company has taken customer for granted and doesn't give a damn!

refund amount never received

[Jun 24, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019
Hello Abhi,

We are sorry to know that you haven't received your refund. Please share your booking ID for our reference, we shall check on the refund status and we will get back with an update.

Sowmya