Zoom Car — refund issue, been a headache now

Zeeshanshaikh749 on Jun 17, 2018
I have booked a zoom car on 1st june, after submitting the car i was informed that the refund will be initiated in 48 hours (An incorrect information). Then after 48 hours on 3rd day i have contacted customer care stating that i haven't receive refund the advisor said you'll in 3-5 days from 1st june (Again an incorrect information) then i again contacted on 8 stating that why this is not yet processed, you guys are playing wid my emotions and also using my money again i got a false assurance and promise that i'll get is by 15 june. When i asked the agent about the complaint he refused to raised the complaint stating that i have issued the refund your problem is resolved so why should i raise a complaint and i believe this is completely wrong.
I said i am not happy wid the service hesaid i'll raise a complaint after 15 if you don't get the refund and the most important thing that person disconnected my call and gave me a call from his personal number the person name is arvind and the call was given to him because i asked to speak to the manager. The advisor gave him the call and after few minutes when i spoke about complaint he disconnected the call and call me from his personal mobile number.
I can even help you with the mobile number but it not good to disclose it here as it a personal information, not mine but still he is a person.
It been 17 june now i haven't receive my refund and i'm damn frustrated now i need a call back and want this sorted right away.
I have the call recording as well i also have a return confirmation from zoom car that i'll get the refund in 3-5 days and sms sent by you guys.

I'll also publish this on social site if i don't get this sorted in next 2 days and also i'll try and contact consumer court/forum about this issue.
Now this is becoming serious mattet

[Jun 17, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2018
Hello Zeeshan,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that you have not received the refund till now. Please share the booking details for us to have a check and do the needful.

Rohit