Zoom Car — refund not credited to my bank account

Afzaalu on Jul 3, 2019
I had subscribed to a baleno veteran on 20th of june & had paid rs. 24998/- (Security deposit+ subscription fee). The next day (21st june) i got a call from zoomcar that the car is unavailable due to some reasons and the amount will be refunded to my bank account within 5-15 days. I again sent an email to zoomcar, they asked me to check with my bank. They gave me (Aquirer reference number) arn[protected]. Bank officials say that they cannot track with help of arn. Till now i haven't received any refund. Plz look into the matter at the earliest.

[Jul 03, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jul 04, 2019

Greetings!

We are sorry that we were unable to offer a vehicle and we had to cancel the subscription.

We request you to kindly share your bank statement dated from the time the payment was made to till date.

We shall have a check and we will ensure an update is shared about the refund at the earliest.

Sowmya
Updated by Afzaalu, Jul 04, 2019
Transaction No. [protected] for Rs 24998.00 done for www.zoomcar.com has succeeded

refund not credited to my bank account
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jul 05, 2019
Hello Afzaalu,

Thank you for sharing the above details. Please share the registered email ID for us to check this in our records.

Appachu
Zoomcar
Updated by Afzaalu, Jul 05, 2019
[protected]@gmail.com
Updated by Afzaalu, Jul 06, 2019
What happened? Why no response from zoomcar today?
Updated by Afzaalu, Jul 08, 2019
Still no response. Why is it so?
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jul 10, 2019
Hello Afzaalu,

Please share the email ID for our reference, we will have a check and we are sorry we are unable to fetch any details on the above details shared.

Ramya. S
Updated by Afzaalu, Jul 10, 2019
[protected]@gmail.com

I had already shared my email ID on july 5th. But still I have again shared it
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jul 13, 2019
Hello Afzaalu,

We are unable to view the provided email ID, it is displayed [protected]@gmail.com. Please ignore @gmail.com and share only the first part of the email ID.

Guru Kiran