[Resolved] Zoom Car — refund not yet received from zoomcar

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Harish Rahangdale on Mar 19, 2020
My booking id is jps6nhui2. I booked zoomcar on 9th march 2020. It's been already 10+ days still i haven't received my refund for the security deposit of 3999. When i checked the status in app, it says refund pending but no clear information is being displayed. No refund id is shown. Even there is no customer care number where i can contact and i raised a query on zoomcar app but didn't get any response. Pathetic service.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 20, 2020

[Mar 20, 2020] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2020
Hello Harish,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that you have not received the refund. We did check the booking and see that the refund is released to the source account used to pay the booking fee.

The amount will hit the respective account within 5-15 days.

Appachu
Zoomcar

Comments

Worst service from zoom car, i will never recommend this to anyone.
I have booked a zoom car from delhi to panipat
Trip end date was 14 th december.
Booking id - jps6616g7
I supposed to get my 3300 deposit back to my account but its been 3 months and no one is responding to my emails.
Refund status is still pending.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2020

Hello Prakhar,

Greetings!

We are sorry as you have not received the refund. Upon checking, we see that the refund was not released due to a technical glitch.

We have rectified the error and initiated the refund through an IMPS mode. You shall receive a link on your registered mobile number, Whatsapp and your registered email ID within 24 hours.

Once you receive the link you will have to click on it. You will be offered different options to initiate the refund. Please choose the one that best suits your requirements and you can go ahead with the process. The amount shall be instantly transferred to the respective account.

Appachu