[Resolved]  Zoom Car — remembered that I left white earphones inside the car before ending the trip.

It is with reference to my booking id jps6bdc3j. I had booked a hyundai i20 and at the end of the trip after locking the car i remembered that i have left my earphones inside the glove box underneath the driver-handrest side of the car. Can you please suggest how to get it back, as i couldn't open the car after locking the car at the trip-end and i left my earphones in the car.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoomcar Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Hello Argho,

Greetings!

Please let us know if you have collected your belongings. If you have not collected your belonging, please share more details on the belonging for us to have a check.

Appachu
Zoomcar
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My account has been blacklisted for unknown reasons help me to unblock it here
email no : [protected]@gmail.com
Zoomcar Customer Care's response, Jun 7, 2019

Hello Saisrinivass,

Greetings!

We apologize to know about the blacklist of the account, we are unable to fetch any details from the email ID shared, please recheck and share the email ID for us to have a check.

Ramya. S
I forgot my ID card in the car and its very much important to me.. Can some one help me on it.
I have my token and locker keys along with it.. I would like team to get it back to me
Zoomcar Customer Care's response, Jun 7, 2019

Hello Kotla,

Greetings!

We understand your concern here. Please escalate your issue through the contact us page, our team have it checked.

Ramya. S