Zoom Car — unable to end the trip cycle no 3188564- kolkata

rupam181 on Sep 18, 2018
Used cycle no.3188564 from collage more saltlake sector 5, kolkata.
And park after after 15 min, after another location but unable to end trip with error request timed-out
It's been 3 hours past that, locked the cycle and went home, i can't stand beside this stupid cycle anymore,
I know the money is minuscule here, but it's the principle here of charging more what he was promised before.
And still can't end the trip, i have already charge 15 inr, however its charge only 3 inr for 15 min, i want my amount back to my paytm account end my current trip.
Extremely dissapointed...

[Sep 18, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hello Rupam,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know about the trouble caused. Kindly raise your concern through the below link, we shall resolve the issue on priority.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Couldn't unlock a cycle physically or through app. Neither could end trip, however the trip had already started.
I was charged Rs. 57 and still waiting for refund. Already raised multiple complaints through their support system.

Even multiple tweets to their official Twitter handle didn't help the cause.

Need urgent resolution on this.

Hello Abhik,

Zoomcar
Hiiii i booked cycle no 3215506 2days back...when i tried to end trip on a legitimate pedl stand i wasnt able to...now i hav a bill of 215 rupees which is not right...i booked it within 1hr 30 mins...

Hello Ash,