Zoom Car — unnecessary charges for damage

Begalore, India
 Manmohan Goel on Aug 14, 2019
I booked vehicle using zoom car app and it started on 10 may 2019 till 18 may 2019 (Ref no.: jps6b86r1). Upon completion of trip, i had submitted all the photos and there was no damage. Now they are saying that there is damage to tyre and are asking for the damage. I have video of that and several times uploaded all the photos of cars. But still reminders are being sent. Et me know how i can send you the video or else you share the photos of damaged type along with their details.

Sir, i am not going to pay like this. This is not correct and nothing is listened from customer. This is a cheating kind of case.

[Aug 14, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Aug 25, 2019
Hello Manmohan,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that there is a discrepancy in the billing. Upon checking, we see that you have not shared the video, please reshare the video for our reference through the contact us page, we will have it checked and we will share an update.

Ramya. S