[Resolved]  Zoom Car — worst customer care, wrong billing, made to suffer

I had made a booking (Xuv 500) on 27th jan, 2019 for 4 hours and 40 km's from 11.30am to 3.30pm. Booking id : jps6f13gt. When i went to take delivery of the vehicle, the vehicle did not open and after repeated (Over 50mins) of struggle fighting with the back ends, they agreed to allot a vehicle close to the pickup site. During this scuffle i had lost about an hour and a half leading to my program and appointment in trouble.

Later at about 12.30pm, i was alloted a vehicle (Scorpio). During this period of discussions, the agent assured that they will give me an extension of 1.30 hrs over and above my booking for the hardships faced and will also give me 10% driving credit.

When i went to pickup the second alloted car, it was zero in fuel and vehicle was shabby. This was also communicated to the agents.

To my surprise when i started the checklist the timer in the app had already started and i had lost 1.30 hours. Once again i cross checked with zoomcar onn this, for which they communicated that the lost 1.30 hours will be manually extended by them.

Now when i returned back the car i am getting an late charges to the tune of ₹.1394/- to be paid.

My stand is why should i even pay the late charges when zoom car had committed to extend the booking by 1.30hours over and above the booking time. Who is going to bear the losses i had incurred due to the negligence of zoomcar.

Also, as the fuel was zero, i had added fuel to the tune of ₹.350/- in two instances of (₹.150 & ₹.200/-). Bills for the same have been uploaded. Zoomcar had considered for reimbursement of only ₹.150/-. What happened to the balance.

I would like to state that due to the negligence and the non customer friendly attitude of zoomcar my entire day was jeopardized. Who is going to compensate for this.

Now, i need a solution for my problem of excess billing which i cannot accept.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoomcar Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 Hello User,

Greetings!

Please accept our apologies for the trouble you had to go through during your reservation.

Upon checking, we see that the vehicle was dropped off at on 27 Jan at 6:26PM, however the extension was given up-to 5PM. Hence, we did check and reversed the late return charge as per the extension provided. Also, we have added the fuel refund under the booking.

Once again, we apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Ramya. S