[Resolved] Zoom Car — zap

abhishekgogs on Dec 16, 2018
I have subscribed for zap by paying a refundable security deposit of rs.9999.00
Ideally before making the payment i have multiple doubts as zoomcar regarding the payment as there multiple options like paying advance or pay rs.1 & remaining amount later etc. However i tried to get in touch with customer service and they said that zap queries are handled by different team.

I tried calling the given number on the app and it gets auto disconnected.

Now zoomcar is asking me to pay the remaining amount and forcing me to take subscription.

Agents from zoomcar say that security deposit is non refundable while i was paying it was showing refundable.

To be frank even after the payment it’s still showing refundable but customer service agents says that either i should pay remaining amount or leave the amount i have paid.

Like seriously who leave the amount of 9999

Now since a month i am paying my credit card bill of that 9999 even though i didn’t use it for any productive use.

Kindly help me with the refund of my amount as i am in no position to pay the remaining amount

zap
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2019

[Dec 17, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2019
Hello Abhishek,

Greetings!

We are sorry for the trouble caused. Kindly refer the link to know about our ZAP programme - https://www.zoomcar.com/zap-subscribe-policies. You can contact our team ZAP team on [protected] or drop an email to zap.support@zoomcar.com.

Imran