[Resolved] Zoom Car — zoom car complaint ignored

[email protected] on Dec 26, 2018
Below was my complaint to zoomcar:

Dear zoom car team,
Please don’t consider this as just a breakdown case, it wasn’t so simply car stopped. My whole family nearly crashed by heavy vehicles causing injuries and death on middle of road. I want you to take this case extremely serious and take action on who ever responsible for not checking the vehicle ‘s condition.

Vehicle’s condition was absolutely terrible, dirty, front glass wasn’t cleaned for long time, and we could hardly see through the glass though we cleaned it before start.

Please update the status of what action has been taken against the vehicle, and i need compensation for incident happened that night. Let me know what compensation you will be giving, or if it’s not in your hand then kindly provide the headoffice contact number or procedure to take legal action against the zoom car.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. However, we understand your concert but we are unable to provide teh competition on this booking. Hence, we will ensure such errors will be minimized in the future. Request you to bear with us.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2019

[Dec 26, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2019
Hello Kiran,

Greetings!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We did review your comment and this is definitely not the experience we aim to provide to our customers. Please share your booking ID, so that we shall check on the booking and we will do the needful.

Ramya. S