Zoom Car — zoomcar booking id: jps6bmief

Unit Nos. 701 to 717, 7th Floor, Tower-B, Diamond District, No. 150, Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bangalore - 560008,, Bangalore, India
 amitabhr on May 19, 2019
Day after completing the booking ID JPS6BMIEF without any problems or dues I got an email from zoomcar that Rs 10, 000 extra is due for 'Damages'.

However, I have complete pics & videos of pickup and drop off condition and there was NO damage at all.

I have called & emailed them 4 times till now but no explanation or photos are being provided as to what damage is being claimed.

Now I am getting some recovery emails about Rs 10, 000 being due.

None of the communication has the phone number of concerned person and neither does zoomcar allow to call from support page. It defaults to email and those are not answered.

I have been using zoomcar for quite some time without problem and If they can explain and show any genuine damage photos I have no problems but this sort of behavious seems to be organized fraudulent attempt by employees as they are not able to provide any supporting evidence for their claims even after repeated requests.

Amitabh Ranjan
[email protected]

zoomcar booking id: jps6bmief

[May 20, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, May 21, 2019
Hello Amit,

Greetings!

We did have a check and see that the front bumper and rear bumper was damaged during your trip. Hence, we have levied the charge. Unfortunately, we will not be able to reverse/reduce the charge.

Ramya. S
Updated by amitabhr, May 21, 2019
Please send me photographs as proof if you want me to pay.

If you compare with the pickup photos uploaded in your app you will see there is no damage.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Hello Amit,

Greetings!

Please drop an email through the contact us page, we will share the damaged images.

Ramya. S
Updated by amitabhr, Jun 06, 2019
I have sent 5-6 emails but have not got photographs yet, only got the same response that you give above and reminders to pay.
If there is damage then I have no problem in paying and settling all accounts with zoomcar BUT you must first send me photographs (unedited photographs. please dont crop or change exif)

Since its been a month I am getting suspicious why you havent shared the photos yet ? This seems to be a common complaints with hundreds of customers and if you don't send me photos soon it will be clear this is a fraudulent attempt to dupe large number of customers.

I have a good mind to collect all people with identical complaints and file a case for fraud as well as in consumer court.

Comments

The same has happened to me. If they're charging us for damages, they should be responsible for providing us with proofs of damage and the repair cost from an authorised service centre. Simply charging the customer with some mindless amounts is plain and simple fraud.

Zoom Car - zoomcar booking id: jps6bmief