Zoom Car — zoomcar booking jps6b5noj request for remove the outstanding charges

Renuka mata mandir Road, Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Yashpal Mote on Jun 21, 2019
Dear Team,

While dropping off car it wasn't locked through app and no executive was there to give the keys.
I tried to lock the car manually but that also dint worked.

Finally I left with the option to take car keys with me as security purposes.

I was waiting for authorized person to call me and as soon as he called I returned the keys immediately.

Please don't charge me outstanding amount for this,

I tried to call helpline number but not able to speak with customer care executive.

I tried to find the person who was available there while pick up but no luck, then I wait for next 2-3 hrs.

Please refund my fuel charge and deposit and request you to please remove my outstanding amount.

waiting for your positive response.

[Jun 22, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2019
Hello Yashpal,

Greetings!

We understand your concern here. We did have a check and see that the fuel refund has been added, however, the same has been captured as we have levied the charge, as the key was missing during your trip.

The security deposit refund has been initiated to the account, hence, we request you to wait for 5-15 days for the refund to reflect in your account.

Ramya. S