[Resolved] Zoom Car — zoomcar - horrible condition of rental car

Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 Scorpvenom on Jan 15, 2019
Booking date: 3rd Jan 2019 from Jaipur
Booking id: JPS6FKXGN

I got assigned a Scorpio a month before the booking date due to high demand and I was ok with that. When I reached to pick up the car, the evening was setting in and I got a Scorpio which was damaged and had huge dents in the exterior. There was another car standing there but apparently was already booked for someone else. I took it to my hotel and parked it for the night. In the morning I could see the interiors properly and noticed that it was very dirty inside and the guy at the parking lot has not done his job of cleaning it after the previous booking. I called and called the customer care through the app but the number getting reported as "invalid" and couldnt reach the customer care for lodging a complaint. Finally was able to get through to the parking lot guy asking for replacement car and he said it's booked for a drop to Udaipur and so it's released from Jaipur already. This meant that I couldn't get a replacement in Jaipur (Udaipur was at the end of my trip after 10 days) unless customer care obliged. But I couldn't reach them.
I had to manage with the horribly dented and incredibly dirty car for more than a week after that. That took away more than half of the fun of a Rajasthan road trip for my family.
This was my 3rd booking with Zoom and was the first one out of my home state and was an utterly horrible experience.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 23, 2019

[Jan 16, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2019
Hello User,

Greetings!

We understand your disappointment here. We are sorry the vehilce was provided in such a condition. We shall escalate the issue to our team. Rest assured, necessary measures will be taken to minimize such issues in the future.

Imran