Zoom Cars — booking:jps6fcyn1

Bangalore North, Karnatakabangalore, India
 Bhajrang Singh on Dec 16, 2018
I have raised a case:1075028.
Problem 1 :diesel knob got tightened wrongly the diesel pump worker refused to fill diesel as the knob was too tight if pressure was applied the knob would break so they refused then trying to open the knob process took almost more than an hour plus my blood pressure shot up at this situation it was like a nightmare within 1 hour of my journey we had to then contact customer care, but of no use. Then i paid money to one of the petrol person who some or other finally opened the knob and filled the diesel. Or else the entire program would have gone for a toss.

Problem 2 i am really shocked to see battery of such a brand new car went down no man land near chittoor with elderly (70+) people can neither sit in car nor stand in the road we contactetried to help but failed they suggested us to contact hyundai service centre in chittoor. After 7 hrs of pain and agony stranded in road with aged people without food and also they being patients you can very well understand what we had to go through who will take this responsibility.

Due to above problems and delay i drove fast and lost my concentration and hence i hit a bus and the damaged casused

I am ready to pay but require answers and also consider my pain during the journey.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0