[Resolved]  ZoomCar Bangalore — Refund Amount

Hello, My booking ID- JPS6VIM2H I had booked a honda city on 15th Sept 2015, and I used to get a refund of Rs. 3185. I received the mail the very next day from zoomcar that my refund is been processed and done, but till date I have not received the amount in my account. When I Call them for the refund the phone got disconnected and thereafter I was unable to contact them further. I had also dropped E-mails to the company but no reply has been given to me till yet. Regards, Anshuman Roy Contact :[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-02-26 12:13:25
Refund was done but proper guidelines were not given. Further I was not able to contact with the customer care. I had to wait for long in customer care helpline number. After talking to the customer care the procedures were told and the refund was initiated.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response Feb 28, 2017
Hello Anshuman,

Greetings!

We are sorry for the trouble caused. We believe our team has shared all the details regarding the refund. Rest assured, we have noted this as a feedback and will surely work towards being more proactive in communicating regarding the refund.

Zoomcar