[Resolved]  Zoomcar — Refund is pending from 130 days

I have made a booking on 22nd feb 2020 to take car on 12th to 14th june. But because of lockdown we have canceled the booking on 21st may. We asked for refund, they told within 30 working days it will refund. it has been 130 days but still not yet received the payment. In between they have sent fake link to get the money for our satisfaction. we informed them that link is not working even though they did not respond to me. They blocked my number to reach out. i have sent so many mails even though no response. My refund amount is rs 8626. Please take action on this.
Refund is pending from 130 days
Refund is pending from 130 days
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 10, 2020

[Oct 02, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rajesh kumar 436 Oct 07, 2020 Customer care notified but what about the money. Still I didn’t received. How can you mark the complaint as resolved.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Did you receive your refund?. I am also in the same situation like you, but your complaint is marked as resolved so just checking.
Bhuvaneshwari sudhakar's reply, Nov 24, 2020
Did you receive refund ? Even i havent received.

Zoomcar