[Resolved]  Zoomcar — Refund not provided after cancellation of Booking# JPS6NVAH6

BOOKING ID# JPS6NVAH6. Booking was cancelled on 9th Oct, 2020. However Zoomcar website is misleading by showing the cancelled date as 24 Nov, 2020 17:57, which is when I raised the issue for the second time with the customer care. As per official policy of Zoomcar, refund should be provided within 30 working days, which will be 9th Nov, 2020.

I have contacted the customer care twice and was told that amount will be refunded by Sunday, 27th Nov 2020 which has not happened. As of Dec 3, 2020 I have not received the refund. Refund status still shows initiated only and not completed. I am unable to reach to the customer care again through my registered mobile, as the IVR is not recognizing my mobile number as registered number even though this number shows under my account detail as verified number. During my last interaction with customer care executive, if the refund is not completed within Sunday, 27th Nov 2020, Zoomcar will provide compensation along with refund amount.

I have written email to Zoomcar support on 1st Dec 2020 via the Support option available in their website. However there is no response on my email yet. Request the officials to look into this matter on priority and help me get the refund amount as well as compensation. Thank you!
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 4, 2020
No steps taken. Don't consider this as Resolved. NOT RESOLVED.

[Dec 04, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ibru85 Dec 04, 2020 On what basis is this complaint closed? Let alone getting the refund back, no one has contacted me yet from Zoomcar India Pvt Ltd.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet