[Resolved]  Zoomcar — Refund pending from 40 days

I have made a booking with zoomcar for car rental on 9th August 2020 with booking ID JPS6N0YPQ but cancelled it due to some reasons. An amount of Rs 4207 is due to be refunded by the company but has not been refunded till date i.e 20th september 2020. The customer support numbers are not at all working and there's no response for he emails sent. Kindly take appropriate action against the company as the company is trying to deliberately dupe customers.
Refund pending from 40 days
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 26, 2020
The money was successfully refunded by zoomcar on 47th day.

[Sep 21, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have made a booking with Zoomcar for car rental on 21 September 2020 with booking ID JPS6NEU5T. An amount of Rs 1277 is due to be refunded by the company but has not been refunded to date i.e 9th November 2020. The customer support numbers are not at all working and there's no response to the emails sent. Kindly take appropriate action against the company as the company is trying to deliberately dupe customers.
I Booked a car one day before the booking date they call and say car isn't available and provided me with other options and said i could cancel the booking and in 7 days ill get my refund its been two months and their customer service wont call back and they dont reply to mails

3000 seven months is completed do not refund amount

I posted my complaint it says its resolved and amount was refunded I did not receive any amount its still pending

Zoomcar