[Resolved]  Zoomcar — The company has scammed

My name is pankaj, The zoomcar company has scammed me, they are not giving me back my money. My revenue is also associated with refund amount which this company is not giving back to me. This company has been lying to me for the last 11 months. 11 months have passed but I have not received my money yet. Request you take action on this company.

NAME- PANKAJ
EMAIL- [protected]@YAHOO.IN
MOBILE- [protected], [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 25, 2021
This company has been giving me false comfort since February 2020. His July promise also turned out to be false. I have also shared that screenshot with you, you can see.

[Jan 16, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by pankajrathor92 Jan 21, 2021 They have locked their phone numbers. The number I am sharing with you, I used to talk to them on the same number earlier.

Zoomcar

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My Complaint should be resolved as soon as possible, already it 11 months that it is late
I have given you a complaint but you have not found any solution yet. The zoom car company already spoiled me for the whole 1 year and after that you are spending a lot of time. I request you please solve my problem as soon as possible

Zoomcar