Aceware Logo

Thiruvananthapuram District
Kerala

Phone:+91 471 259 0772
Mobile:+91 72 9300 3131
AcewareTechnologies Pvt. Ltd ( ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company ) is a Web and Smart Phone Apps Development ,Technology services, Management consulting and Outsourcing company, committed to deliver innovations. With our industry knowledge, service-offering expertise and technology capabilities, we identify new business and technology trends and develop solutions to help clients. We have been working for more than 5 yrs in these domain and got enough expertise to deliver among best services in terms of Quality, Pricing and timeliness.Our core values have shaped the culture and defined the character of our company.

Aceware Complaints & Reviews

Aceware - Cheating Company [Resolved]

suresh.nemal on Feb 18, 2011
This company is based at Sreekariyam, Trivandrum. Don't join the company if you are not from Trivandrum. Because
1) The registration fee Rs3500/- ( now Rs4000/- is very high. Once you have registered and given the money, they will never respond to your calls.
2) They will not answer your emails complains.
3) They will reject your uploaded links without any reason.
4) The minimum payout is Rs 5000/- which is very big and even then, when you have reached Rs 4500/- or above, they will stop updating your account so that you can never reach Rs5000/-
5) Till now,...
Complaint comments Read comments [4] Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

Idea Cellular
I port my mobile number 9818693590
(10 minutes ago)
Idea Cellular
Explain me about my unbilled usage at your earliest.
(23 minutes ago)
Idea, Aircel MTS
Request for installation of tower
(24 minutes ago)
STAR CJ
not receving a par of bila blender