Randstad India Pvt. Ltd. , Bangalore - Not received PF amount

Chakrydv on Mar 5, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam

PF amount withdrawal processing getting too much delayed through the company randstad India Pvt. Ltd.,(HO: Chennai for the last half a year when my contract was closed on 1'st Sept 2012),after which I've applied with all the necessary documents for withdrawing the same @ Mafoi randstad branch office located at Bengaluru and promised by randstad Finance dept. people as it'll take 4 to 5 Months to process and get deposit into my specified A/C # by 2013 Jan (at MAX) .Now after awaiting over six months and when inquiring Bangalore Randstad guys responding as it went already to Chennai office and they also submitted to PF Govt. office in Chennai.But when started inquiring to the Govt. office in Chennai they telling it's problem with Randstad people only.So I don't know where the problem going on exactly.

Please do the needful ASAP as still I'm here jobless jack. :( Following is my Employee details with respect to Randstad, Bangalore.

PF Number TN/35791/198061

Thanks and Regards
DVNS Chakravarthy
+919880673173
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Mar 5, 2013 by
swathisp

even i have applied for my pf 7 months back still now no response from this people...dont know how to get our money from them

Randstad India Pvt. Ltd. , Bangalore - Not received PF amount