activateiuser@kvbmail.com - REGARDING ACTIVATION OF INTERNET BANKING

hasheem on May 6, 2011
I AM G MD HASHEEM A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

[Updated by peddaswamy Sep 24, 2014]

Comments

N Aug 14, 2011 by
K.Ganesh

I, K.Ganesh hereby confirm having received the user id, pass word and tpin in good condition by reg'd post.I request you to kindly activate my a/c for using net banking facility.

K.Ganesh.
N Aug 17, 2011 by
vamrajesh

my netbanking is locked please open ac no 1197174000003453
N Aug 26, 2011 by
kandula venkatesh

We have an current account a/c at KARUR VYSYSA BANK, SALUR, Vizianagaram dist. and we operate the account regularly. So please provide net-banking facilities. Our e-mail is venkateshkandula388@gmail.com. We are waiting for your early reply, if you want any information we will give you.

Thanking you,

yours faithfully,
K.V.GUNNA,
L.P.P.ENTERPRISES,
MAIN ROAD,
SALUR 535591
N Sep 2, 2011 by
ANNAMALAI.K

my net banking is locked. please unlock. a/c no;117455000106156.
user id and passward is invalied

Annamalai.K
Mobile No;9659130022
N Sep 8, 2011 by
mpsgopi

sir i have an savings account at karur vysya bank, mayiladuthurai branch due to activate my netbanking i get problem so i request you to send new password my a/c no123215000047789.my e-mail id mpsgopi.myd@gmail.com my mobile 9865669705 i wait for your reply

yours faithfully
p.gopinath
51/70 durgai amman koil st.,
sendhangudi,
mayiladuthurai.
N Sep 8, 2011 by
sakthiauditor

I AM SAKTHIVEL CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
N Sep 19, 2011 by
s.syamala

SIR,

I, S.syamala here by confirm having received the user id, passward and tpin in good condition by reg'd post.kindly activate my a/c for using net banking facility. Our e-mail id is syamalarajan@yahoo.co.We are waiting for your early reply, if you want any information we will give you.

s.syamala.
N Sep 23, 2011 by
Niroopa Rani

I request you to activate my netbanking facility and send the login id and password to my email id. The details of my account are as follows

1. Name : A. Niroopa Rani
2. A/c type : Yuvashakti
3. A/c No. : 1157174000000426
4. Customer ID : 6677630
5. My e-mail id : niroopa_sami@yahoo.com

Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Regds,
A. Niroopa Rani
N Oct 9, 2011 by
gokul142

my name is k.deepa i have a current account at you bank at chennai arumbakkam branch my customer id is 4796470 my account no 12891152199 title of account is viswanath enterprises i had misplaced my login password and transactionpassword so i kindly request you to issue me fresh one for using the same. expecting your reply at the earliest.

k.deepa
cell no.09500164963
N Oct 9, 2011 by
hs#av2006

I R.HEMAMALINI customer of kvb have received the user id/password in safe/sealed condition so please activate my account as soon as possible.
N Oct 12, 2011 by

REGARDING ACTIVATION OF INTERNET BANKING

I have received the pinmailer in sealed condition.NAME:R.HEMAMALINI; A/C no:1255155000074697 Please activate my internet banking as soon as possible.

Thankyou,

R.Hemamalini
Mobile no:9940031072
N Oct 30, 2011 by
sivasubrahmanyam

I M SIVASUBRAHMANYAM CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
N Oct 31, 2011 by
R. SIVAKUMAR

We have an current account a/c NO. 1270 11511598 at KARUR VYSYSA BANK, GANAPATHY BRANCH, COIMBATORE dist. and we operate the account regularly. I got the id and password from your bank but not activating. when i type the given id and password it shows the user id and password is invalied .I request you to kindly activate my a/c for using net banking facility.
Our e-mail is sivakumarraju68@yahoo.in

Thankyou,
Yours faithfully,
R. SIVAKUMAR
99943 33371.
N Nov 2, 2011 by
hs#av2006

I have posted 2 times the complaint. But there was no response, so pl. do the needful as early as possible.

Thanking you,
R.HEMAMALINI
N Nov 7, 2011 by
kkalimuthu

sir, my name is kalimuthu
Request for login id & password

&

TXN id & password pls send my mobile no:9791165846

my a/c no: 1636 135 394
N Nov 10, 2011 by
mayuramconstruction

Mayuram construction (A/C 1257-115-3141) applied for net banking. already received id and password. Now we are getting Login Failed so we request to activate immediately sir. thanking you. email: mayuramconstruction@yahoo.co.in.
A Nov 16, 2011 by
suneeshsukumaran

MY AC NO IS 1122155000102759 SUNEESH ALREADY I GAVE FOR INTERNET BANKING REQUEST I GOT THE USER ID AND PASSWORD BUT I CANT LOGIN TO THE ACCOUNT THROUGH NET BANKING PLEAE REASSIGN THE BANKING USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO MY EMAIL ID sunish_ani26@yahoo, com
A Nov 16, 2011 by
mubarakm

As i check my account in my internet banking on 16.11.2011 but unfortunately i entered my password was wrong so i kindly request you rectify my internet banking.Regards Mubarak (Mobile no:9840304072), (E-mail:jithan.mubarock@gmail.com)
N Nov 18, 2011 by
kalaiselvi.g

I am proprietor of Jaisreeraam Importer having account in KVB Bank, Erode(main branch).Due to the wrong pincode of our address we cannot received the user id, password of net banking.So, please resend the password to the address below.
Jai Sree Raam Importer, 64-Periyar Nagar, Erode-638009.
A Nov 21, 2011 by
shakil_suresh

my a.c no is 1648155000001678. please activate internet banking.

activateiuser@kvbmail.com - REGARDING ACTIVATION OF INTERNET BANKING