activateiuser@kvbmail.com - REGARDING ACTIVATION OF INTERNET BANKING

hasheem on May 6, 2011
I AM G MD HASHEEM A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

[Updated by peddaswamy Sep 24, 2014]

Comments

N Feb 15, 2012 by
gnani69

I AM GNANASKANDAN S, A CUSTOMER OF KVB, TEYNAMPET BRANCH, CHENNAI RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. MY NET BANKING IS LOCKED. PLEASE MAKE NECESSARY ACTION TO UNLOCK.
MY MOBILE NO:9445742225
EMAIL ID: rmkv_1969@yahoo.in
N Feb 15, 2012 by
gnani69

MY USER ID FOR NET BANKING HAS BEEN LOCKED. I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN COMPLAINT. STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY MESSAGE TO MY EMAIL ID: rmkv_1969@yahoo.in.
Name: S. Gnanaskandan
Bank Account at Teynampet branch, Chennai
Mobile no: 9445742225
N Feb 16, 2012 by
sridhar ambarapu

I AM SRIDHAR AMBARAPU CUSTOMER OF KVB, I RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD AND PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
A Feb 18, 2012 by
suresh.tanguturi

SIR I AM T.V.SURESH COSTMER OF KVB.I RECEIVED A SEALED COVER CONTAINING. A INTERNET USERNAME AND PASSWORD.SO I AM REQUESTING PLEASE ACTIVATE MY NETBANKING.AS SOON AS POSSIBILE
N Feb 18, 2012 by
ARUNACHALAMNAATHAN

I AM ARUNACHALAM NAATHAN FROM ERODE, I HAVE PASSWORD FOR OPERATING INTERNET BANKING, BUT HOW TO USE THAT PIN TO OPRATE NET BANKING. REPLY SOON.
N Feb 20, 2012 by
smartsystems

DEAR SIR,

THIS IS SMART SYSTEMS MADURAI A CUSTOMER OF KVB TALLAKULAM BRANCH, MADURAI AS I MISSED MY MAIL ID AND PASSWORD, NOW I NEED INTERNET BANKING SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .

THANKS REGARDS
SMART SYSTEM
A/C NO - 125811500000560
N Feb 21, 2012 by
lalshama

I AM M.Y LAL MOHAMED CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
N Feb 23, 2012 by
duruga

i am devi i am received my password, pin number but i cat not open my online account how to i am open please help me. i am waiting for your early reply, if you want any information we will give you. my mail id ( devr2487@gmail.com )
N Feb 23, 2012 by

I AM P SUDHAKAR A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
A Mar 1, 2012 by

I AM N.VETRIVELRAJAN CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
A Mar 8, 2012 by
vdeepavenkat

I AM V DEEPAVENKAT CUSTOMER OF KVB, I RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD AND PIN IN A SEALD CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
N Mar 18, 2012 by
VADDURI RAMAKRISHNA

I AM VADDURI RAMAKRISHNA CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
[Complaint comments
N Mar 19, 2012 by
Bharath geetha

I AM M.BHARATH A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
N Mar 19, 2012 by
R.Nishanth

I AM NISHANTH.R CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & T PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
N Mar 20, 2012 by

I AM V DEEPAVENKAT CUSTOMER OF KVB, I RECEIEVED THE INTERNET BANKING
PASSWORD AND PIN.SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY
ACCOUNT. MY A/C NO IS 1614155000013935.AND MY EMAIL ID dvrahuldeepa@gmail.com PLEASE ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.
N Mar 20, 2012 by
nagaphyto

This is naga phyto chems pvt ltd, iam the customer of kvb, i received the internet banking password and pin in a sealde condition, so please activate my account as soon as possible.please do the needful,

my mail id is nagaphytochems@yahoo.com, so please activate immediately.

Thanking you,

with regards
A.Manoharan(managing director)
naga ohyto chems pvt ltd.
N Mar 21, 2012 by
ravikiran s t g

I AM S.T G RavikiranCUSTOMER OF KVB, I RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD AND PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
N Mar 24, 2012 by
vdeepavenkat

iam v deepavenkat kvb madipakkam brancnh sb a/c holder iam internert passward, id blocked so i request you to activate. my a/c no 1614155000013935 as soon as possible.
N Mar 24, 2012 by
rajaram ramasamy

I'm Rajaram.Mangalapuram branch, Namakkal district.
My A/C no is 11621552114
My user id is 3198739
My email id is rajaram1968@gmail.com
pls activate my account..
N Mar 26, 2012 by
c.dhandapani

I AM C.DHANDAPANI CUSTOMER OF KVB, I RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD AND PIN IN A SEALD CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

activateiuser@kvbmail.com - REGARDING ACTIVATION OF INTERNET BANKING