activateiusersignkvbmail.com - REGARDING ACTIVATION OF INTERNET BANKING

hasheem on May 6, 2011
I AM G MD HASHEEM A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

peddaswamy's Response, Sep 24, 2014
azhagurajmeenakshi's Response, Jan 28, 2015
. I am B. Meenakshi, a customer of KVB. i am not able to use my internet banking facility by the password and pin i received. Pls activate by internet banking. My Ac no. 1759155000004092 My Mail Id. karubala@gmail.com. thank you.
azhagurajmeenakshi's Response, Jan 28, 2015
Complaint comments 575 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

I have already posted complaints several times, I want to activate my account as soon as possible.

R.HEMAMALINI

My net banking user id and passward is locked. please unlock. a/c no;1195155000097563.

yours faithfully
SRINIVASAN.R
CELL NO.9095098936

I HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR ONLINE BANKING. I HAVE RECEIVED THE ID AND PASSWORD. PL. DO THE NEEDFUL.
Dr.R.Muthuswamy - NAARAYANI HOSPITAL
CURRENT AC NO:1144115000002342

I AM SRINIVASAN.R MY INTERNET BANKING IS UNLOCKED MY AC. NO.1195155000097563

My Internet banking user id & password has been locked
So, I request you to kindly restart my Internet banking facility

My detail

M.Babu
user id ; 8020868
phone no ; 9486916944
e mail - babu60001@gmail.com

SIR, I AM MAMTA SUNDRIYAL A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

i am R.manikandan, i have received the internet banking user id and passward for closed cover, pls active my internet backing and my S/B A/C no : 1235155000108010 at P.N.ROAD BRANCH, TIRUPUR-641601.

I have already posted complaint. .But I could not trace the problem. The user id & pin is not working.I have posted 3 times . But there is no response, when will the a/c be activated. my ac no. is 4102155104152.

MUTHUSWAMY .R, NAARAYANI HOSPITAL
REGARDING ACTIVATION OF INTERNET BANKING
I AM DR.R.MUTHUSWAMY PRO. IN M/S. NAARAYANI HOSPITAL A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. MY CURRENT A/C NO. 1144115000002342

Iam wrongly used net banking facility .so my login password & transaction password locked please issue the new passwords .my account details given below

NAME A.VIJAYAN

A/C NO 123315500006932

CUSTAMER ID 2549032

Dr.R.Muthuswamy - Naarayani hospital, i have current account kvb bank and received user id and pin number kindly activate my netbanking, my current account no.1144115000002342 and 4times enter my complaint no response.

please activate my net banking service, send details to hanumantha.meena@gmail.com

Sir, Good evening. I VSB Koteswara Rao having a savings account at KVB, Tirupati Branch near Muncipal Office.I have received User Id, TPIN, Password in sealed cover. When i tried to activate for net banking, it was locked and asked to go for activateiuser@kvbmail.com to activate internet banking facility. My sb a/c no is.14121550065834 and my email and mobile no is registered in kvb Tirupati. I request early reply and activation of internet banking facility.
with regards
VSB KOTESWARA RAO 3-25 SRINIVASA PURAM
CHIEF ENGINEER rtd TIRUCHANOOR ROAD
T T DEVASTHANAMS TIRUPATI 517 503
TIRUPATI.

sir, i received internet banking user id and password, please activate the netbanking. my email id priyarahul_20@yahoo.co.in

My name is S.seenivasaragavan Sir i have an savings Bank Account in your bank.My SB A/c No 1620155000036845. I want activate my Internet Banking.My Email Id seenivas1978@rediffmail.com, My Mobile 9443045500. I wait for your reply

I AM JMH. IMRANKHAN AND I AM SB A/C OPEN AT YUR WHITES ROAD BRANCH AND I GOT MY PIN NUMBER AND PASSWORD IN THE SEALD COVER I REQUEST YOU TO ACTIVATE MY INTERNET BANKING FACILITY

I have SB Account In your Bank.I Have received the Internet Banking password & PIN Number.I request you to kindly activate my a/c for using net banking facility. My Email ID seenivas1978@rediffmail.com

I AM s.shanmugam A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

please open my unlock internet accout no 132815525.

I AM Liyakhat Alisandur, hospet, karnataka CUSTOMER OF KVB, I RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD AND PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

activateiusersignkvbmail.com - REGARDING ACTIVATION OF INTERNET BANKING