AFL WIZ COURIER - Consignment Delivered to Wrong Address even after repeated followups and updates

binugopal on Feb 23, 2011
Dear Sir

I want to escalate an issue and having a very bad service and experience with AFL couriers. There was a shipment to me to my home address at Kerala from Bangalore HP Global Soft Pvt Ltd where I was working previously. HP has sent the documents through AFL and given me the AWB no ( 114628778250) to track the shipment as well. Unfortunately it has been messed up with the delivery and they are in a position where they say they have lost the courier documents. It is not all delivered to my Kerala address and when I contacted AFL cochin office (37/1279, Veerath Lane, MKK Nair Road, Palarivattom, Kochi - 682025) it was told me by a representative that it was delivered via third party courier service. When I have contacted the third party courier service (ST Courier) they said they have returned back the document to AFL Cochin. What I am not able is believe is how can it be delivered (if it was as updated by Cochin Office)without checking the relevant address and sign of from the concerned person? I have followed up several times and still they cannot trace the document where exactly is that.

It was my Service certificate where in I have worked for my tenure in HP and I don't know how to explain the scenario if I have lost the same. My carrier is in danger and I need to submit the same in my new company which is already due. Probably they might be feeling the same when they will be in the same position and to have an experience like this. if this is the way AFL courier is going to work then I am not sure whether they can give a quality service?

Still no body has given a call back to me and I have contacted the customer cares at Mumbai, Bangalore and Cochin. Even I have sent a personal e-mail with all my details and address where the shipment needs to be delivered. I was ready to come in person and collect the document but before that you should know where exactly the shipment has gone and delivered. My name was written wrongly and even the address. How this has happened nobody knows. If they cannot have a proper address and phone number why did they accept the courier. I am sure HP global soft will never do this and will have proper address and details before they handover the courier to AFL. It might be from their representatives it might happened and nobody wants to help at all. It is might be a one of incident for them but for me it is a matter of life and future. So I request you to take necessary steps to make sure they never ever do this to anyone in future and if they cannot deliver a product tell in advance to the persons that they can't do this job. Ask them please don't give unnecessary promise and play with the life of common man.

For your information I am providing the details of the consignment

AWB no:114628778250

Name:Binu Gopal

Address it was supposed to deliver

Binu Gopal

AJANTHA,NARIYANANI POST

PONKUNNAM IN KOTTAYAM DISTRICT

KERALA,SOUTH INDIA

PIN:686506

Phone:+91-9400621065/+919447282882

E-mail:binugopal@gmail.com

Delivery from Bangalore HP Global Soft to Ponkunnam in Kottayam district to my Home address mentioned above.

Shipment was sent from Bangalore on 17th Feb 2011.

If you can do something please do that so that your next generation at least will save from the curse of people like this.We are giving charges for their service and they respond like to this to us.

I have attached a screen shot of the tracking tool where it says the consignment has been delivered .BUT I HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE SAME TILL THIS TIME.

Thanks and Regards