AICTE - Web site down for a long period

Antony John
The AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) website www.aicte.ernet.in has been down for nearly a week and nothing has been done about it. I was trying to access the site to get list of approved sites since I am applying for an eligibility certificate at the university.

Also the site provides the lists in downloadable microsoft word document format only. It would be ideal if the site publishes the list in plain html and/or pdf format which is more internet friendly and doesnot tie to the products of a specific company.

Kindly take necessary action to ensure that the site is brought up.

Comments

For last 1 or 2 weeks I also try to access AICTE website but it is UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

As an academician like us we need to visit AICTE website for several purpose in support of

the regular rules and regulations.

Hence it very difficult when such necessary informations not get promptly. So its our kind request

to make the website available soon.

Thanks.
sanjay

AICTE website down for weeks now ...do something !!!

I want to know the institute of mechanical engneers, india navi mumbai is approved by AICTE.

After CBI has arrested its director, (http://www.zeenews.com/news547575.html) AICTE is vertually over. They are no more.
D
jyothi

i was gate qualified and i was doing my m.tech and i need the details for getting gate stipuned

I reuired education loan and seeking list of college approved by aicte in 2009-2010.But the site is showing list only for the session 2004-2005.how can I obtain the specified list of aicte approved college for session 2009-2010

respected sir,
i am student of Galaxy Global Educational Trust's Group of Institutions Dinarpur, Ambala(Haryana). I want to my college nane in the AICTE list because educational loan is taken from the bank.so give aicte approval notification of my college.
email - chunnu.kumar@rocketmail.com
N May 30, 2011 by
azhus

I have been trying to create a new UserID on AICTE website but I am surprised to see that the link "Request new User ID" is not opening. Even when it opens, when I fill in all the details and click to proceed it is timing out with error Message " Connection timed out" . This is happening since last 5 days.

Its very shameful affair to observe such a pathetic website being hosted by AICTE. Even there is no technical support number mentioned where in I can make a call and get my problem resolved.

Infact many links on the site malfunctions. No one is there to look into it. Seems like a perfect govt website...where india's biggest body of technical education ruins the name of the country.

AICTE guys...wake up please...
A Jan 13, 2012 by
vijay chandran

Dear AICTE,

Please wake up now. You consume so much money from all the technical institute around the country and you are host such pathetic website. The website is down for weeks together and no body even to look at this problem.

Shame on you guys. really feel sorry for all the colleges who are trying to get approvals using this site.

regards
Vijay
N Jan 29, 2013 by
kumarbabu.desineedi

AICTE WEBSITE IS NOT OPENIING.IT IS URGENTELY REQUIRED FOR US TO ENTER DATA FOR APPROVAL OF 2013-14.AGAIN THEY BLAME US FOR LATE SUBMISSION AND IMPOSED FINE ALSO
REGARDS
KUMAR BABU
N Feb 7, 2013 by
srinath_555

Dear AICTE,

the website is not pend for past 2 days 6, 7 feb 2013. please try to rectify the problem to avoid any last minute rush for submitting the 2013-14 application plaseee...
with regards