Akash Ubislate 7+ - NOT DONE DELIVERY

salvan on Jun 13, 2012
I have booked Akash Ubislate 7+ DD no 335819 S.B.I,
Please read the below confirmation letter, From: SALVAN INDOT Chalakudy [mailto:]
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 3:17 PM
To: supportin@datawind.com
Subject: Booking No: PM6ADA3

My D.D NO: "335819" 00000 2000 000230 16 For Rs 2999/- ADB Chalakudy on 13/03/2012 Favoru of Datawind innovations pvt Ltd Payable at Amritsar Branch Kindly acknowledge and deliver the Updated Ubislate 7+ as soon as possible. SALVAN P.V

support(SM) supportin@datawind.com
Apr 7

to me

Dear Salvan,

This is to acknowledge that we have received your Cheque/Demand Draft number 335819 of Rs2, 999 of SBI
Thank you for your payment. Your order is in process, you will receive your UbiSlate 7+ approximately in six weeks

For more details on Ubislate7+ view the frequently asked questions on http://www.ubislate.com/faqs.html
Datawind Support Team
1800 180 2180
------------------------------–––––––––––––––––––––––

After six weeks, so many times I have contacted by mail and phone but there was no reply, Finally I got an E-mail asking shipping address, same moment I have sent all my shipping details with Tel:Nos. After all I got an E-mail Stating that "

Thanks for sharing your details .Your order is in process .You will
get your device soon. We regret for the inconvenience.

For more details on Ubislate7+ view the frequently asked questions on

Datawind Support Team

From: INDOT SALVAN Chalakudy [mailto:indotdigitals@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 11:58 AM
To: Supportin(SKS)
Subject: Re: Contact form submission: SALVAN P.V "
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
After all when I contacted the costomer care of Akash they are told me they don't know when they can deliver, today also I have contacted, Kindly reply.

Comments

A Jun 25, 2012 by
shisi

I am also facing the same problem..I dont even get the confirmation email.And these guys are not responding to my enquiries either.I send the dd on march and yet till date i didnt receive any positive reply form them.I never thought that central goverment supprted team like this will cheat us like this. If you get your product in future you please post here. I am from trivandrum and i see a lot of people got cheated by them...
A Jun 27, 2012 by
mynkgandhi

The same issue even I have been facing since December.

I booked my tablet in Dec and still no update. Everytime I send them an email, I get the same email response back as mentioned above.

Mayank
N May 13, 2013 by
Datawind official response

Dear salvan,

We have already delivered your device. For any queries, Kindly drop us email on offer2n@datawind.com and your will get resolved ASAP.

With Regards,