ALCHEM PHYTOCEUTICALS - HARRASHMENT

SANJAY TIWARI
I am Sanjay Tiwari working for Alchem Phytoceuticals , as a medical representative, which is a div. of Alchem International ,address; 25/2 Main Mathura Road,Village Kaili Ballabgarh ,Faridabad Haryana ,India Phone -0129-4266000, fax-01292307192.
Every thing was going smoothly and the sale of the company was Increasing month by month, in the month of Oct'09 when I've asked to them about my confirmation after giving my services of 15 months. and the sucessfully complition of my probation period . they have trasnferred my from Bhopal to Chennai , and not giving my pending amount which is Rs.78800=00 now,
simulteniously they have not telling me the company's tranfer policy and rules and regulation for the same , I am merried and also having son how can I move to Chennai without money .
it was melafied transfer and their intention to terminate me so that they can take new mr who work for them without asking his right ,
please suggest me what should I do for them same

Sanjay Tiwari

Comments

A Sep 29, 2012 by
sundramoorthi

YES YOU ARE CORRECT, I AM AGREE WITH YOUR POINT, COMPANY IS GOOD BUT INSIDE PEPOLES ARE BAD. DONT JOIN WITH THE COMPANY.IF SHIBU CHAKKU (ZSM-BANGLORE) IS INSIDE.
SHIBU CHAKKU IS MOST HARRAESMANT PERSON IN THE WORLD. MEAN TIME HE IS USE LESS. HE IS FIT FOR NOTHING. I AM NOT VERY SURE THAT HOW HE BECOME A ZSM. IF I AM RUN A COMPANY I WILL NOT GIVE JOB TO HIM.
BY
SUNDRA MOORTHI
EX-ALCHEM
CHENNAI
A Oct 4, 2012 by
rajan19762009

I AM ALSO FACEING SAME KIND PROBLEM.IT IS ABSULTE HARRASHMENT COMPANY. DONT JOIN WITH THE COMPANY.IF SHIBU CHAKKU (ZSM-BANGLORE) IS INSIDE.
SHIBU CHAKKU IS MOST HARRAESMANT PERSON IN THE WORLD.HE WILL NOT COME TO FIED, BUT HE WILL ASK BUSENESS. ALWAYS HE USE UNPARLIMENT WORLD.

BY