Amazon Mktplace PMTS Amzn.com / Bill Wa - Unauthorized Charge

awarebbs on Aug 12, 2011
on 07/06/11, I had a charge on my mastercard for $21.19 billed by AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILL WA. This is a unauthorized charge since I haven't ordered anything from Amazon. Please take the charge off.....

Comments

D Aug 22, 2011 by
carolyn cook

call me at 513-2063260, you billed my account, what was bought,

i didn't buy anything 7-29-11 carol cook
D Aug 22, 2011 by
carolyn cook

can't find your direct number and already contacted you last night you were suppose to call me at 3 pm you have a purchase on my credit card call me at 513-206-3260
N Sep 10, 2011 by
Theresa181

AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILLWA billed on Sept 5th credit card 225 canadian dollars I bought nothing from you

How did you get my card number ????
N Sep 10, 2011 by

Anyone here have Netflix
N Sep 15, 2011 by
Theresa181

Have started Credit Card Fraud against AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILLWA For the amount of 225 dollars. When I called them they refused to give me info on what this charge was for or what address if any it was sent to. Cancelled my credit card .
N Oct 7, 2011 by
Wanda

I received my Credit Card Bill and there are two charges on it for August 31, one for $99.49, and the other for $39.78. Please let me know who did this it was not me so take them off.

Wanda in Texas
N Mar 8, 2012 by
alubumba

Mal parios gringos ladrones dehuelbanme mis 105.00 Dolares no autorizados por amazon y que impuestos a mi tarjeta de credito
N Jun 1, 2012 by
molly newington

a charge that shows on my credit card statement which i don't know of. please let me know how you figure this out when i had my credit card on my possession all the time. $65 is hecka lot of money for what ever it is that was brought from amazon. a reimburse is appreciated. thank you
N Jun 1, 2012 by
SassyKay

Unauthorized charges - Amazon mktplace pmts amzn com/bill wa

I have four charges to my credit card this month to this co. I never ordered anything. How did they get my number?
N Sep 2, 2012 by
irish

charge of $204. 97 on my credit card no idea ?

Amazon Mktplace PMTS Amzn.com / Bill Wa - Unauthorized Charge