Annamalai University - Convocation Certificate

LAVANYA
I have finished my M.Com Need Convocation Certificate.
Enrolment No:0230551033

Comments

N Oct 28, 2013 by
AKHIL_P.N

Best Review
i dont know what is convocation??? what is the purpose for it??

I have completed M.L. degree in the year 2007-2008 and till date I have not got my provisional certificate or intimation about the said degree completed. Kindly do needful.

I have completed my PGDFM for the period from 2003-2004 through distance education, Till date I have not received my Convocation letter, So please would you advice me what i have to do to get my certificate.Also please teel me the procedures to get Transcription Certificates.

I have completed my PGDFM(enroll no:0370300094) for the period from 2003-2004 through distance education, Till date I have not received my Convocation letter, So please would you advice me what i have to do to get my certificate.Also please teel me the procedures to get Transcription Certificates.

am shahidur rahim i have complete my ug degree bmm(enroll no:1250450032) thru distance education 2004 to 2007 i got d course completed certificate directly from chidambaram but i didnt apply for convacation certificate and whole marksheet, so pls let me know the procedures how to apply?and the charges dts pls send it to my mail id or else call me at 9843498427...i didnt get proper response from nearest study centre pls do the needfull...am waiting for ur reply thanking u...

I have applied for convocation 1 month before but till now not received. I ahe completed M Pharmacy in Industrial Pharmacy 2004. Please inform me the status.
Sanjay Sahu

I have completed M.Sc in applied psychology in this year.Few days ago i received convocation form.I want to ask when our convocation will be held ?

I completed my M.A in English this year in May 2009 and received my marksheet as well as provisional certificate a week back. There was a form enclosed to apply for the degree certificate, however, there were no details regarding the last date for submission and how to go about it. Please help.

Am kumara k i have completed M.L.I.SC. Enrolement No.56980610 and registratin No.56N35F0400, through distance education period of 1999 may, till date i have not recived my convacation letter, so please would advice me what i have to do get my convacation certificate and i want to ask when our convacation wiil be held.
kindly informe my cell No.9845707223.

KUMARA K

I have completed my Diploma in Industrial Safety this year in May 2009 and received my marksheet as well as provisional certificate a week back. There is a form enclosed to apply for the convocation, but there is no details regarding the last date for submission, date of convocation and how to go about it. further it is essential to attend the convocation for getting the diploma certificate if not, can i get the certificate by paying fee i.e Rs 400/- by post.Please help and advise.

It is not a complaint but rather request that I have passed Post Graduate Diploma in Buisiness Administration in the Examination held in December-1995, Reg.No. 34F01P0326 thro' correspondence study and already obtained the Provisional Certificate but so far the rugular Certificate is not yet. Therefore I hereby request you kindly to guide me how to get it and what are the formalities, fees, etc.so that I can follow and process for it.
Please do the needful.

Yours faithfully,

P.Poomalai,
Dy.Director,
CIPET, City Centre, Debhog, Purba Medinipur,
Haldia-721657, West Bengal. Ph: 03224-255533; M:09332310305.

It is not a compliant but rather request that I have passed Post Graduate Diploma in Buisiness Administration in the December 1995 Examination, Reg.No. 34F01P0326 and already obtained the Provisinal Certificate and so far the regular Certificate is not yet and now I hereby requeat you kindly to guide me how to get it, what are the formalities, fees, etc., so that I can process for it.

Please do the needful.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
P.Poomalai,
Dy.Director,
CIPET, City Centre, Debhog, Purba Medinipur, Haldia-721657, West Bengal.
Ph: 03224 255533; Fax: 03224-253016, M:09332310305.

I am a student of your university, New Delhi center.My ENROLLMENT number is 1270300742.I joined a course MHRM and I am thru with it.Now I just want to know as to when will I get my degree and certificate and where to collect that from.
Even though the result was declared many months ago, they did not send me marklist ... enrolled my self in 2004 in Annamalai University for the porgramme MHRM Degree I was not able to get the required tracking information from the ... not yet received - degree certificate. I have cleared my MHRM in the year 2006..

I have completed my diploma in air hostess training and ground handling from annamalai university and my en no is 3450800495. This cannot be proved as the said university has not sent me either my provisional certificate or my convocation certificate. I am begging the university to please send me the required certificates as i cant apply for a job so as to pay for the dues due to the loan i had availed to pay for the same course i had undertaken.. Please dont harass me as i am in a state of mental depression. Please do the needful. Please get back to me Please

Am Gajendiran P. i have completed M.H.R.M. Enrolement No.1270501240 and registration No.127D08006P0037, through distance education period of December 2009 Passed may, till date i have not recived my convacation letter, so please would advice me what i have to do get my convacation certificate and i want to ask when our convacation wiil be held, than i pay for Convation Certificate Cate Fee.
Please my Convation Certificate send to Post.

Kindly informe my cell No.9840233452

P. GAJEDIRAN
gajendiran23@gmail.com
(9840233452)
No: 2 Gandhi Street,
Kandanchavdi, Chennai – 600 096.

Please my Convation Certificate send to Post.

Kindly informe my cell No.9840233452

P. GAJEDIRAN
gajendiran23@gmail.com
(9840233452)
No: 2 Gandhi Street,
Kandanchavdi, Chennai – 600 096.

I have completed MA English course in December 2008 and I applied for original certificate on 04/05/2009.But till now I did not get it.Please send it as early as possible.
Details given below.
Enrol.No.0130202218

Amt.paid-Rs.575/-
DD No.607682335
Date-4/5/09
Bank-Indian Overseas Bank
Branch-Sulthan Bathery

I have completed my BBA ( Computer application ) in the year of May 2009. however I have not received my final year marksheet or the provisional certificate. After sending many emails and fax through without any replies,

My career is at stake due to this. Please send me my final year mark sheet and the provisional letter.

ROLL NO 1430500229
REG NO 143M09014P01112

I have Finished my MPhil(Computer Science) march 2009.
My EnRollNumber:431D0703P00036
Still i have not applied for convocation certificate. So please send me the Application for convocation.

Contact No:9884080450

sir i have completed my M. Sc (computer science Enroll no:1550700463) in the year of december 2009.I want my final year mark sheet and the provisional certificate, so please advice me what i have to do get my convacation certificate and i want to ask when our convacation wiil be held, than i pay for Convation Certificate Fee.please send my convocation certificate through post.kindly inform my mobile no:9841101342

Yours Faithfully,