Apollo Hospital Secunderabad - Worst Treatment and neglect their duties

c2002shekar@yahoo.co.in on Feb 3, 2012
We recent visited to Apollo hospital for my father Knee replacement. Dr.Divakar reddy orthopedic specialist done surgery he used cheap quality metal for artificial knee. After 5 days of surgery they discharged from hospital. After 2 days in my home my father got heavy fever I don’t know why it’s came.I phoned to Dr. Divakar reddy for help he not responded properly. He said don’t call this is my free time.

After 2 days my father got urine infection. So we went again Apollo hospital. Dr. pavan is treatment is given. First he said your father having dengue fever we require blood platelets I gone to lab in cellar for bringing blood platelets. Lab technician call to Dr. pavan for this. Dr. said presently not required we will see later. After some time doctor pavan told dengue fever not there.

Totally after one day of joined in Hospital Doctor’s said your father was DEAD.

Finally what i say is Doctors neglected the patient and given worst treatment

So Friends Don’t Trust Apollo Hospital Secunderabad Brach.

Comments

N May 21, 2012 by
kslr

looks like you are trying to connect unrelated things, Apollo standrads are very well know to Indian people, they will never provide any cheap material. Dr. will use the hospital proivided material.
Dengue fever can come at any time, looks like after discharge you neglected treatment, hence dengue was in advanced stage and caused the death.

It has no relation with knee surgery. pls don't mislead people with limited knowledge.
D May 21, 2012 by
srireddy

I think it is unfair to blame the doctor or the hospital wihtout discussing in detail about the reason for your father's death.

Dengue fever is known for it's notorious variation in presentation. Probably it so happened that things could be misunderstood by you.

I feel it is unreasonable way of venting out your frustration and blaming others for your father's demise.
D Dec 13, 2012 by
anonyms.juli

The same has happened with my mother, and doctors named in the complaint were also treating my mother for low BP and diabetics. They said various reasons (dengue, bacterial infection, kidney failure etc ) day by day the situation worsened and on 10th day died due to negligent treatment.

Only the reception and 1st floor is well maintained bcoz OPs visit daily and other places are similar to very cheap hospitals no ventilation, no AC, no cleanliness.

What I observed during stay is they say dengue for all cases, request blood and then put on ventilator, dialysis. After a heavy payment is done they declare as dead. Totally unethical and unprofessional doctors and business.
N Jun 17, 2013 by
scher

the comments here are biased.
it is a fact that the Apollo hospital at Secunderabad has corrupt unethical "Doctors"

i was a victim of Dr. Soma Sekhar Reddy"s callous neglect, unscrupulous and unethical manner.
this Dr.Soma Sekhar Reddy should be punished
and Apollo Hospital should be made to pay for the torture they put me through.

the comments here are by the people, who are paid to write good things about this hospital and its Doctors.who will give justice for these atrocities done by the so called "renowned Doctors" at the Apollo Hospital at Secunderabad.

Apollo Hospital Secunderabad - Worst Treatment and neglect their duties