arjun infoserve & e-services pvt ltd,kolkata - company has cheated with his employees

shweta pujari on Sep 5, 2011
These people are coming to colleges through different consultancies saying that they are hiring btech students as it trainees for three months and after that they will make them software engineers.and fix salary will be 10850.for three months.after that they will hike the money.everything is fake.company do not develop any software..they do web designing that to again they have very limited people.and saying students that they will be trainee they are putting us into bpo.they ask us to make calls to countries like US(PST), UK, Australia, using the company name global tech,which is again a fake company.we lie to customers that they hav problems in their computer and which is very very dangerous it can cause in blast.sometimes they say even threat them so that they will give us money to buy our service.and we make calls to people saying that we are calling u from global tech,which works for international server system.u r local area is infected by online infection,computers are crashed in that locality.so if u dnt take service of us then the computer of urs will also crash.some agree and some do not.every single thing in company is fake.people in senior post have very low qualification and they treat us like as if we are dogs.they give us the designation of cce (customer care executive)or tech support associate.no it trainee and no training.if we complain they say we cant do anything u have to work here 3 months and after that we will see if something can be done or not.Actually they do nothing. their hr mr sourav mitra who represents the company is big lire.once u join the company a person name mr.abhishek mitra who is head of hr team comes n says whatever happened in the campus n what ever hr said,everything is different here.u people will not get 10850 u will get 5800 as basic n if u make sale then u ll get extra or else u can leave.and after one month they gather all the students saying that they will here their problems and accuse them like anything even they shout at us saying why didnt u left the company in the 1st day only.a person name rohit who is in a senior post do things like this.and ask us to leave the office if we cant continue saying take ur salary,which is not 5800 even. they make new plees saying that u have not made sale so no money they gave only 1000 after working for thementire month.and even to some no money.please do something.we are getting trapped and helpless to do anything.help us.this company is based at the omega building northside 1st floor. atmosphere is not working like.they shifted their on 1st of September.before that company was in kariwala towers 1st floor.this company is a fraud company.they have no product,no service,they cheat people, take their money and ran away.people think their giving money to global tech,which is fake.please help.we cant revel our identification or else we will be in trouble.we need ur help..plz help us.

Comments

N Jan 14, 2014 by
pooja dutta

Best Review
i have good experience with this company.they are really good employer. i was get my payment on time each month and as my working experience with them they also behave well with their client.
A Sep 9, 2011 by
sk_acharya

i totaly agree with you..same things happen with many people...this company should be banned...this is totaly a fake company...these 3 peoples named as saurav mitra, rohit and abhisek told that in their openion it trainee=tsa=cce...means it trainee is equal to customer care executive in their openion...so this type of low qualified people should be banned totaly to work in any organisation...
A Sep 10, 2011 by
outsider

exatly completely agree with this...i have worked for this company 45 days...i was selected by them in job fair...i am b'tech ...they proposed us10850 fix salary+food+pick up&drop+incentive at job fair at bhawanipur colg (advertised by TOI)..people there recruited as TSA(tech support associate)..but after some days they started to tell story..they told for full time 4800 is basic+1000 attendence is salary for 1st month...for part time basic is 2800...after 2-3 months later we would be getting this 10800(pm) salary after target fullfillment of 500 pounds scam...at the time of joining it was not told that 1st months has target...but story turned different..NO FOOD.paid pick up-drop...still due to economic problem some people still worked 40-50 days..some left after 10-15 days with no salary..as after training..it's told.."sell is the target"..what those oversmart people sandip, abhishek(8420016806), arijit told sell were not sell at all..completely scam (uk/us./australia)..the most typical cheater person is abhishek mitra(hr)(9007045872) ..his work is everytime telling a new story...some people got termination just before 2-3 days before the salary given date 8th sep..they were fully cheated by this company..as this company does not pay on termination..no matter after how long days a people is terminated...termination reason can be absent in one day/not willing to work overtime(3-4 hrs)...anoother most uncultured manager is sarbottom...his attitute is like riksowala at road..very cheap person, , the md rohit doesnot know buisiness, .he is running a scam & proud of it, doesn't know manner...inside the company one sound you can get always.."sell do, sell do, soupcall do", , , , "do scam..more scam, otherwise salary won't be given"...after 40-45 days...few people got 3000-3500 in hand who luckily gave sell..other people got termination without reason with no salary...please do something immidietely...help us...
A Sep 10, 2011 by
outsider

I'm an employee of arjun group of industries in a similar outbound call center.
I'm now disclosing all our company's secret out here because I'm feeling guilty to be part of a very big scam and don't want my country's name to tarnish. The MD of arjun group of industries is Mr. Ankit Jaiswal.
We are totally a scam and we have three processes namely The UK process where we are required to scam the nice people of the UK. The second is the US process where the same thing is done to the US people and last but not the least they recently introduced an austrailian process.
well the scamming first starts with a phone call from a british accented indian. he says " Hello I'm david (my alias name) am i speaking with ... (Your last name) then starts to tell that ur computer might have downloaded a very dangerous online infection that is very dangerous for ur computer and they came to know all about it after they saw ur IP address was blinking in their server system.
after a lot of talks they ask for money.

Facts:
1. Those errors and warnings are nothing but page faults in the operating system. Windows just logs it down.
2. There is nothing as the open gateway of the internet from where these so called infections can come.
3. There is nothing as the International Server System. These gys buy your telephone number from various companies.
4. Your IP (Internet Protocol) address cannot blink coz its not something which can report anything. Its just the identification of ur computer in the network.

DOs'
1. Hang Up the phone as soon as u hear any of rthose above said dialogues.
2. Never ever download anything or do anything they tell u to do so.
3. DO NOT CONNECT UR COMPUTER REMOTELY. DO NOT GO TO
(i) www.logmein123.com
(ii) www.ammyy.com
4. Do not ever give ur credit card details or fill any of the claimed Secured Banking Form from them. because if u come to this point then they would be able to see anything ur doing with the computers as ur computer is already connected.

please please do read it once and ask if u have any queries...

It really feels bad because of some lowlifes INDIA's name is tarnished in front of all.
I'm an INDIAN and I'm proud to be one..
JAYHIND..

ARJUN INFOSERVE & E-SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
1ST FLOOR
BENGAL INTELLEGENCE PARK(OMEGA),
SECTOR-5, SALTLAKE, KOLKATA
WEST BENGAL
A Sep 11, 2011 by
scam warning

Reverse IP:136 other sites hosted on this server. Domain Monitor supports .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, and .us domains DomainTools for Windows®

Now you can access domain ownership records anytime, anywhere... right from your own desktop! Download Now>
Domain name:

Registered on: 06-Apr-2011
Renewal date: 06-Apr-2013
Last updated: 06-Apr-2011

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
ns2811.hostgator.com
ns2812.hostgator.com

Disclaimer
WHOIS lookup made at 08:34:20 11-Sep-2011

This WHOIS information is provided for free by Nominet UK the central registry
for .uk domain names. This information and the .uk WHOIS are:

Copyright Nominet UK 1996 - 2011.

You may not access the .uk WHOIS or use any data from it except as permitted
by the terms of use available in full at http://www.nominet.org.uk/whois, which
includes restrictions on: (A) use of the data for advertising, or its
repackaging, recompilation, redistribution or reuse (B) obscuring, removing
or hiding any or all of this notice and (C) exceeding query rate or volume
limits. The data is provided on an 'as-is' basis and may lag behind the
register. Access may be withdrawn or restricted at any time.
A Sep 27, 2011 by
Sucheta_Banerjee

THIS COMPANY NOT ONLY SCAMS THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS MONTHLY, BUT ALSO SCAMS THOUSANDS OF ITS OWN CITIZENS BY RECRUITING AND TERMINATING THEM WITHOUT ANY SALARY
A Sep 27, 2011 by
Sucheta_Banerjee

I would also like to disclose the contact details of these scammers...
N Jun 16, 2012 by
abc26

worse company We should take statutory action against this company.what they r thinking We r the bullshits ????? we are having the power to take action against this fraud company.

A Jul 3, 2012 by
amitava1

Very Shame, this Company still exists!!! I really want to end this company to its roots from where it started. Very interesting fact is that they terminated Sarbottam Barik for cheating. You will be shocked to know that Sarbottam is the only person who made the company establish and generate huge profit doing business in the UK, while other similar tech-support companies were closing their UK campaign due to poor sales. Sarbottam worked with his mind to raise this company to a very high level, but see what he got, termination !!! Hahaha.
Great Job to you Rohit Gupta, the to-be-next-MD of Arjun Group, now VP.

These very scammers should be hung in public at College More.
N Aug 3, 2012 by
judhistir

Yes I too know about such an organisation called samil corporation, sun microsoft pvt ltd, In both theses places the main culprit here is Mr.Priyam Roy.He claims to be a software engineer but actually he is 12 pass and knows nothing of software.This guy is a drug addict taking injections on regular basis.He recruits 6 to seven engineering freshers and then never gives a joining letter or offer letter.They are involved in money marketing business and his base of operation is samil agro ltd in barasat.They never pay up the salary and they are frauds of the highest ranking.Their leader is some one called ranjit, another fraudster of immensely low profile and quality. they treat us like dogs and abuses women employees.Please do help us.
company :- emerging infosolutions pvt ltd.sec-5.
name of accused :- priyam roy [samil corp]Photo attached

does anybody nows about Abhishek Das, Amit Singh, Chirantan Bhattacharjee, Amlan Ghosh, Rahul Gupta. i heard they opened a tech support office stealing employes from Arjun Infoserve everymonth and doing scam western union as well as NIAS gateway at FD-14 Sector - III Saltlake sins a long time

Abhishek Das Amit and his girlfriend Kalyani Rai is running this office and stealing employes doble scam

scroll down this article and read the orange color by alwaysindian

Octane infosolution pvt ltd is stealing employees from companies of Sector 5
N Jan 21, 2014 by
Tania dey

ARJUN INFOSERV & E-SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED is a good company. i was work with them for a long years. As per my Knowledge i never found them involving in any type of SCAM .This company strictly against any type of cheating with their client and in matter of salary they give best salary to the right candidate. if any body expect they can get a good salary with out any quality, than it is really an idiotic thinking in my point of view.

BF - 10, Saltlake, Kolkata-64. Arjun is recruiting scammers here in another name. Beware. It is a shame to the nation that companies like Arjun still co-exists. It is calling customers and telling them that it will refund after paying them upfront. They are running other scam process over here with the help of great scammers of the city.
N Feb 4, 2014 by
ajaypaul

I'm totally agree with the above poster. A big scam running here also but Question is that who do this is it ARJUN INFOSERV or some one ELSE.because some one who blame on a company or on some person why they did not disclose their own name. If they tell everything true here than why hide them self in back of other word. Request to every one who do this type of posting plz write your own name than it will be more helpful to a job seeker to believing in you and your words.some times business rivals, ex- employee, sprats this types of rumor.but ultimately its found false.i'm tell this from my personal earlier experience not for blaming anyone
N Feb 19, 2014 by
prosenjit pal

Arjun Infoserve & E-services Pvt. Ltd. is a good company for experienced a corporate life. I really spend a awesome time with this company and more than gather experience which play a very impotent role in my career.
N Feb 24, 2014 by
vikram_sen

Arjun Infoserv Pvt. Ltd. is a good company for those people who wants to start their career with a good salary and there also good opportunity for experience person. I have a very good experience with them and it’s enhancing my career.
N Feb 28, 2014 by
koushik_das

My self Koushik Das. I was work under Arjun Infoserv Pvt. Ltd., For many years. From my past experience I can tell it, its a really very good company.
N Mar 14, 2014 by
pamela das

Arjun Infoserv is good company in my sense. I was work for their for a long time period. I was find a healthy work Environment there which help me to improve myself as a professional.
N Mar 19, 2014 by
jonney_1

Arjun Infoserve & E-services Pvt. Ltd. is a good company for experienced a corporate life. It is a good company for those people who wants to start their career with a good salary and there also good opportunity for experience person.