arrow engineering ltd - CONSTRUCTION WORK YET NOT STARTED BY ARROW ENGINEERING LTD AT PEN IN PROJECT MANHATTAN

NEERAJ SAXENA on Nov 28, 2011

Last month I visited the site of project ' Manhattan City ' at Pen and noted that the construction work has not been started till date .I found only sample flat and a gate which is under construction. I have booked 3 BHK flats in this company .This company has been assuring to me to start the work within 6 month since last 2 years.They also claiming that they have acquired the land 1200 acres out of 1550 acres .Last Sunday (27.11.11) I visited their office at Belapur and met Mr Garav Khanna and I requested him to show the paper of land acquisition he shown me the registration paper for only 50 acres of loan and told me that the volume of paper is very large you can confirm from Alibagh registrar office .

Further I asked him to shown me NA and approved residential plant for developing site .He was unable to show the same.

I doubt that they have completed all the formalities with land aquision .Can I get the information from Registrar office under RTI act.?

regards

(Neeraj Saxena)

Comments

A Apr 24, 2012 by
peonychopra@hotmail.com

They r not delivering anything on time.builders should be penalized for the delays like they do in other countries.
Arrow's office has become swanky with our money
N May 14, 2012 by
sll

I have also booked a flat in arrow city Manhattan.The only thing I want to know is the project really starting at all or is stuck under some village land dispute.and they got approval and land acquisition?, is this project will successful or not?
N May 23, 2013 by
RATPAT

Hi All,
I heard that, Arrowcity, pen has started illegal road construction AND land acquisition in village Washi-pen with the help of local goons/Gundas. They wanted to grab that land illegally. If they are carrying out wrongdoings such like that, means you never know when this project will come across under legal scan. And may cancelled or stop any time; such as illegal construction stopped in Thane, Pune, etc. Still so many questions are arising looking at project progress and intentions. Please clarify the current situation.
They are promising so many things but not yet fulfilled even single. No major construction is going on currently...situation is not changed yet since last 2-4 years...
Think before investing...Enquire and visit first. Talk with local people to get clear idea about the progress. I did it and return without investing.

N May 13, 2014 by
jay abcd

Dear all investers,
This project engineer's are having fake degrees ., Fraud cases .
All investers requested to log police FIR to nearest stations .
all affidivates done of 8000 rs are fake.
No stamp duty registration done .
total 2500 investers are fulled year with 25 corer daily interst on there investments .
government not gave permission for this til they full all that 21 floors permission recieved.
sandeep jain has police fraud record who is project engg