Axis Bank - Credit Card Application Status

Hemalatha
This is Hemalatha From Plug-In Services,Peenya,Bangalore-58
Credit Card Application No:696310
Please let me know the status of the above mentioned application No.

Comments

I had given an application to get a Axis Bank Credit card,App. No. is 3507922 as on Sept 30th 07',but i have not received any type of confirmation whether i am eligible to get the card or not.When connected customer care it says it in pending status.when will i know the status ????

Deep Vyas

I undersigned NIRMAL KUMAR M am working in
SIGNATURE KITCHENS INDIA PVT LTD Chennai INDIA.

I applied for Credit Card in Group in month May 2007.
My application form was filled up by Mr. Gopal , from UTI BANK (His Mobile No. is 9894017268 ).

Till date ,I haven’t received any calls after verification and when i called up the customer care nobody is interested to pick up calls a couple of times.

When I inquired, Mr. Gopal asked me to wait for some days. He had forwarded my documents to your Mumbai Office. He informed that I would receive the Credit Card after all the formalities are completed.

In my last communication (before 15 Days) with Mr. Gopal, he told me that person from the mumbai would approach me for let me know the status. Till date nobody has contacted me.

I had submitted all the required documents. (Form for Credit Card with all the signatures, Xerox copies of : Bank statement for Last three months, Pan Card, DL, Telephone Bill, ). So about them?

Whether somebody could misuse them?

How am I assured against misuse?

I truly expect better service from your bank.

This is Anurag Shrivastava From Pune
Today i got sms that my Credit Card Application No:578094 has been approved Please let me know how many days exactly it will takes to reached my place.

This is Farhan and I pplied for a credit card with Axis bank 1 month ago. I have received verification calls thrice from axis bank but no information about the card. I also received a sms stating the ref number but its of no good as the customer care number of kolkata which is 9903376253 does nt works at all..all the times it is busy otherwise no one responds..m fucking pissed off with the way this bank operates...is this the way to deal with potential customers...Please let me knw my application status for the ref number 705120..

Farhan Nawaz

i apply for asix credit card in online last week enqiry in phone only now i want status in my credit card pls reply me
D
Mohan

I would like to know my credit card application status
app no 699108..

thanks in advance

my self kailas sonawane my credit card application referance no. is 730061pls. let me know my credit card application status, when i get my credit card? pls. revert back.

i applied for axis bank credit card on 26th october 2007 and i submit all the documents. But still no response from your side.

This is deepjyoti gogoi from india infoline,Bangalore-84
Credit Card Application No:782250

I would like to know my credit card application status
app no 782250

This is Ashok garg From Delhi. I got sms on dtd:19/10/19/07 that my Credit Card Application No:746784 has been approved Please let me know how many days exactly it will takes to reached my place.

i am applied after 1 month but not result it self

This is Prabhat From Nallasopara, Thane
Credit Card Application No:790488

No update on credit cards status - UTI Bank

I'm member of yr bank about 1+years but till dated my account could not be activated on my Mo.9313381953, So that i could be
chek my account balance. I request you pls activate on my Mo. also.

Best regards,
Dinesh K.Srivastava
Customer id. no. 039053074

This is Harendra singhFrom Jaipur Credit Card Application No:791613 Please let me know the status of the above mentioned application No.

I applied for Credit Card in month 25,Oct, 2007.
My application form was filled up by Mr. Anand , from UTI BANK .
Miss . Roohi Called from pune office and his no. is 020-64006563.

Till date ,I haven’t received any calls and when i called up the Miss. Roohi , nobody is interested to pick up calls a couple of times.

When I inquired, asked me to wait for some days. She had forwarded my documents to your Mumbai Office. She informed that I would receive the Credit Card after all the formalities are completed.

In my last communication (before 15 Days) with Miss Roohi, she told me that person from the mumbai would approach me for let me know the status. Till date nobody has contacted me.

I had submitted all the required documents. (Form for Credit Card with all the signatures, Xerox copies of :Company offer letter ,Driving License,Telephone Bill, ). So about them?

My Contact No. Is : 9960974222.

I had given an application to get a Axis Bank Credit card,App. No. is 841688,and 6 other ref no back dates please tell me status of my card i want to know the status ????

prakash agrawal

dear sir,
i find a ref no 855796 by axis bank credit cards iwant to know the status.

regards
buddhi prakash garg

I am Pankaj Mudholkar, applied for Axis Bank Gold Credit Card one month back. I received my application reference number. Verification is also over. The executive told me, that I will receive my credit card withinn 10 days, but still I had not received it. The details are as under,

NAME: PANKAJ MUDHOLKAR
APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER: 798382
MOBILE NO.: 9324600672

Pankaj Mudholkar

HI

My name is Prashant Mishra.. MY application no is 847614 can u tell me my application status..

Axis Bank - Credit Card Application Status