BagItToday - Order Id : 1015303094

gdiccforum.rnj on Apr 21, 2012
Then it was the case of February 2012. I'd offered by bagittoday.com to pay Rs.20/- only to participate a lucky draw which may make me eligible to win "Blackberry Playbook 16GB" ,and unless I win, I will get it (my investment i.e. Rs.20/-) back. Accordingly I invested Rs.20/- and couldn't win. I contacted the bagittoday.com to their email id <"Response (BagItToday)" <response@bagittoday.com> & requested to get back my invested amount. They replied me that the amount may be returned back to my bagittoday account after a week. The invested amount may be returned to the respective bagittoday account of each customer, if not win. The matter has not been taken to me at the time of their offering.
Thus they made me fool.
Next, I mailed them, when they replied me the following vide their mail dated 11/03/2012:
"We also would like to inform you that the credit points of Rs.30 will be credited to your account within next one week. We request you to kindly confirm once you are in receipt of the same in your Bagit account."
I informed them that no credit points of Rs.30 has been credited to my bagittoday account. Then they requested me to send the screen-shot of my bagittoday account. I sent the same, but till this date and time they are not paying any attention. Several mails have been sent by me, they only sent mail to me stating therein that they have already credited Rs.30 to my bagittoday account.
I've been harassing. If necessary, I will be able to furnish mail correspondences with bagittoday.com.

Comments

N Apr 28, 2012 by
Bag it today

Dear Mr. Das,

We have come across your online complaint registered on http://www.consumercomplaints.in

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that as per revert received from the department concerned the 30 credit points already given to customer on “2012-03-02 12:03:00” and same is reflecting in your Bagittoday A/c.Kindly check the same and confirm so as enable us to do the needful.

We value your association with Bag it today and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write us on onlinesupport@bagittoday.com

We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE SUPPORT whenever you e-mail us for the quicker response.

Please note our new customer care number is now – 0120-4112424

Thanks & Regards,
Swatantra Jha
Online Support (Bag it today)
N May 8, 2012 by
gdiccforum.rnj

Answer is absolutely FALSE, FAKE submitted by Swatantra Jha, Online Support (Bag it today).
N Jun 13, 2012 by
gdiccforum.rnj

No, No, No. The replies made by Swatantra Jha for Online Support (Bag it today) is negative, false. No such credit points given to me on “2012-03-02 12:03:00” and the same is not at all reflecting in my bagitdoay account.
D Jul 19, 2012 by
gdiccforum.rnj

Against my complaint Swatantra Jha of Online Support (Bag it today) replied me by her above noted information by the April 23rd, 28th, 8th May and June 13 2012 that she came across my online complaint registered on http://www.consumercomplaints.in, stating the following:

"We would like to inform you that as per revert received from the department concerned the 30 credit points already given to customer on “2012-03-02 12:03:00” and same is reflecting in your Bagittoday A/c.Kindly check the same and confirm so as enable us to do the needful"

IT is needed to be stated here again that the comments passed by Swatantra Jha of Bag it today are ABSOLUTELY FAKE, FALSE & BASELESS.
D Aug 18, 2012 by
gdiccforum.rnj

Replies against my complaint made by Swatantra Jha are totally false, motivated and baseless.
D Aug 18, 2012 by
gdiccforum.rnj

I'm so sorry that Indian Consumer Complaints.in has not taken any action against bagittoday.com and that's why I'm yet to receive any amount. My earnest appeal before the Consumer complaints.in to take positive action against bagittoday.com.

BagItToday - Order Id : 1015303094