Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd - NOC not issued

kamal1jacq on May 24, 2012
NOC for my vehicle TN07AA7774 not yet received. There is no actual due in my loan account with Bajaj auto finance but they have unnecessarily charged me penalty for no fault of mine and because of this they have not issued NOC. The reason for the penalty being charged was no fault of mine. Bajaj auto finance failed to submit my EMI cheques for 6 months for payment. Later when I voluntarily informed them that the cheques were not presented for payment, they immediately presented the old cheques together and as a result there was dishonour of one of the cheque. So for this they have charged me penalty which I disagree to pay because it was no fault of mine. Bajaj auto forgot to deposit the cheque and I informed that they had been missing the payment. But they are charging the penalty for this which is attrocious. Therefore request you to arrange the NOC without any penalty charges.

The vehicle was bought on 01/08/2003 and the loan got expired in 2005. But still they havent issued the NOC.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

D Nov 3, 2012 by
Mahadevncm

I Had bought Discover 100c 2 wheeler vehicle from V.S.T Auto Agency, Mysore vide Inv. No. 83185 dt. 27/01/2010 under Hypothecation of my documents. My Vehicle number is KA09 EQ 6113.
Now I have completed the payment of loan amount 6 months back itself. But till date, i have not been issued NOC by your finance ltd., located at mysore.

Now to my surprise, the office is vacated in mysore near Marimallppa college behind Bajaj Finance's main branch. More over, in the main branch, nobody is able to help me out. I need to obtain the NOC. Kind help me to obtain the same and direct me how and where will i approach to obtain.

My Mob. no. is 9844461471

My email id is - mahadevaswamyncm@yahoo.com

Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd - NOC not issued