Bajaj Finance Ltd - EMI Card Blocked

intesab on Oct 31, 2012
Respected Concern Persona,

My name is Intesab Husain, My Loan ID is 4050CD00263418, My EMI Card No. 2030 4000 0173 6588. My card is temporary blocked. I request you please activate my card. This is not a good customer service. You people blocked my card without any prior intimation. I did not receive any prior massage regarding the same. This is a very disgusting service. I speak to your representative, he told me that my card is blocked due to PDC bounce on 5th Oct. On the same issue, before the thing happening, I called your representative and ask him regarding the same, she told me your card will not be blocked. This is not my good service experience with Bajaj Finance Customer serving team. You should well trend your team before let them handle any call.

Kindly resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Intesab Husain

Comments

N Nov 1, 2012 by
Bajaj Finserv Lending

Dear Intesab,

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number.

We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us in the next 48 Working hours.

During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on wecare@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

With regards,

weCare
Bajaj Finserv Lending
D Nov 5, 2012 by
intesab

Still I am awaiting to here from your side Bajaj Finserve. Still I dint receive any reply from your team.
D Nov 10, 2012 by
intesab

Intesab Husain I dint get any reply from u people. Kindly do reply. Also I have mailed my query at wecare@bajajfinserv.in, 4-5 times, but still I am waiting for reply. Why you people fooling the customers?
November 2 at 2:29pm · Like

Intesab Husain Hello is there anybody to reply me, its 48 hrs has completed now, but still I dint here any thing from your side.
November 2 at 5:34pm · Like

Intesab Husain hello why you people not replying. Still I dint here any thing from u side. This is not a good customer support.
November 5 at 1:50pm · Like

Bajaj Finserv Lending As per our conversation we have already informed you about the issue of card unblocking which has been forwarded and we request you to wait for 3-4 days. We have also mailed on intesabhz786@gmail.com.
November 5 at 3:34pm · Unlike · 1

Intesab Husain ok thanks
November 5 at 3:46pm · Like

Intesab Husain but I dont get any mail
November 5 at 3:50pm · Like

Intesab Husain Hello,
4 days has passed, still I am looking forward for your reply.
Thursday at 5:59pm · Like

is there any body, You people ask me for 3-4 days, today is 6th day what about my issue. I still not here any thing from you. Is this your promise you do while asking for 3-4 days time? You people are really hesitating me.
D Nov 13, 2012 by
dharanmv

Hi, My Name is M.Dhamodharan. I am exits Bajaj Finance customer. I had completed loan No 4030CD00084383, and i applied for one another loan 4030CD00149296 and it will be going to complete next 3 due. but I come know that my emi card was blocked with out any prior notice. I find out this while i try to apply for next loan. I try to conduct customer care by call but got replay as my customer number and card number was wrong. My Experia ID: 5763674 and my emi card number is 2030 4001 0552 0961. Could you plz able to tell me what is reason was the card blocked. and what can i do for reactive my card again.

Dhamodharan.
N May 6, 2013 by
srinivas veeramalla

My Name is srinivas veeramalla. I am exits Bajaj Finance customer. I had completed 14 month loan No 2WHYD01498033, and i applied for one another loan 4000CD00376832 and it will be going to complete next 4 due. but emi card not recived .please chekig my lone account.

Srinivas Veeramalla.
9912878486 / 8096661655
srinivas_kokkirala@yahoo.com.
N May 23, 2013 by
Mano Titus Titus

Hi, My Name is R. MANOHAR I am exits Bajaj Finance customer. I had completed loan No 4030bd00078820, and RUNNING for one another loan. no-4030cd00197150 and it will be going to complete next 5 due. but I come know that my emi card was blocked with out any prior notice. I find out this while i try to apply for next loan. But my card will be blocked. and my emi card number is 2030 4001 0120 1368. Could you plz able to tell me what is reason was the card blocked. and what can i do for reactive my card again.Thanks
R.manohar
mobile no-8144595299
email:manoreena@gmail.com
emi card no-2030 4001 0120 1368
N Apr 21, 2014 by
shirish ambadas sonawane

My name is Shirish Sonawane My Loan ID is 4070CD00081452, My EMI Card No. 2030 4000 0729 4277. My card is temporary blocked. I request you please activate my card. This is not a good customer service. You people blocked my card without any prior intimation. I did not receive any prior massage regarding the same. This is a very disgusting service. I speak to your representative, he told me that my card is blocked due to PDC bounce on 5th JAN. On the same issue, before the thing happening, I called your representative and ask him regarding the same, she told me your card will not be blocked. This is not my good service experience with Bajaj Finance Customer serving team. You should well trend your team before let them handle any call.

Kindly resolve this issue.

Thanks.