Bajaj Finance / Personal Loan - pressure for insurance

vickey1980
sir ,
i am informing u that bajaj finance approved my loan . but they pressure me for insurence against it. which i dont need . they told me if u dont take the insurence policy we cant give u loan ,.
please help me
Complaint comments 6 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

i want a personal loan
ashish madan

please give m my personal loan details

Pramod

On July 29 2010 I received a SMS on my mobile that I am eligible for a loan of Rs.39000/- My customer number is 4100CD00019095. Accordingly I had filled up the form and gave four post dated cheques in September 2010 on the assurance that I would be provided a loan of 30000/- within seven working days. Today I received another SMS from LM Bajaj finance asking me to check my pre approved personal loan offer. What has happened to my cas is a mystery. I want a cler cut answer from Bajan Finances. Dr. Sanjoy Ghosh

My name is Mrs Theresa Pereira and I had receive a call frm one of ur associate saying that i can get a personal loan of Rs 44, 000/- so I agreed to apply for the documention were given on 11.11.10 and I got the sms saying that it has been apporved by the bajaj.
but now ur ppl called to me to say wheather they should send the file to the head office or no they literally called me 10 times to ask me I was told that Iwould get DD in my hand in 4 days time and now it is almost 5 days and now they say that I will get it on 20.11.10 so what am I supposed to say to this and at your office in Panjim Goa. a person By name Shafeeq and Raymond has no manners to speak in that case I guess you will lose your business in Goa pls see to this and kindly take action on this.

please give m my personal loan details

please give me my personal loan details

Satisfactory Rating
    1-800-2094151 [Toll Free Phone Number]
    4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, , Off Pune - Ahmednagar Road, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Additional contact available