Bajajf - wrong dedication from account

Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 11:11 PM
To: wmantri.suncorp@gmail.com
Subject: Your Wecare SR Number : 2027167

Dear Customer,

We thank you for writing to us and acknowledge the receipt of your email. You will receive a reply from us within 4 working days.

Your Service Request no. is : 2027167
For an easier and faster access to your account details, please use our new IVR (Interactive Voice Response) facility on our Customer Care toll free numbers: 1800-209-5152 (for EMI cards) / 1800-209-4151 (for all other loans). All of the following information and more is just a click away on our IVR -
• Loan Information
• EMI related - balance, last payment
• Statement of accounts
• NOC
• Security Deposit Refund
• EMI Card
• TDS Certificates
Should you have any friends or relatives who are interested to avail any of the following types of loans, viz. Consumer durable loans, mortgages, construction equipment loans or business loans, please do refer our services. We shall be glad to assist them.
Please Note: For adding the Landline number, proof of Landline bill is mandatory, for adding or editing the mobile number, the verification code will be sent to your number which you will have to enter on the website.

Assuring you of our best services always.

Yours Sincerely,
Bajaj Finserv Lending
P.S. This is a system generated Service Request number and response for every query/interaction raised with Bajaj Finance Ltd

Whom so ever concern….

I would like to bring u notice that loan #4040cd00310025 amount of Rs.1531…. with out my information and my approval u r dedicating so please stop that ASAP…. B’coz u r pune executive has told me that once u read the document then v will go head and I will intimate with call and I take u r confirmation then only I will processed…even though the document has not reached to me… before taking any kind of action please stop that and ASAP contact me….9742278797
And more even I have contacted Mr. Balaji 9620733760 who works at Reliance Digital at mantrimall Bengalore..but is not a tall help full in the matter..He only made the insurance and now is denying. then to fowling from past one month.. I don’t know wt kind of customer help u have in this issue.... this the insurance details below

Agreement No. : 404BAL00310025 Repayment Mode : ECS
Loan Amount. : 15,304.00 EMI Start Date : 05/06/2012
Disburse Amount : 0.00 EMI End Date : 05/03/2013

Thanks & Regards

Syed Riyaz Ahmed

Comments

D Dec 1, 2012 by
MAHENDRA SUTAR

I Mr Mahendra Madhukar Sutar, husband of Mrs Pradnya Sutar, with ref to yr sms
regarding Loan 5770CD00187165, WE DONT REQUIRE INSURANCE, & twice I have given intimation
to SNEHANJALI, MIRA ROAD EAST showroom to cancel the policy.

the product we have taken is already on loan why i should increase my premium/ emi by
taking plicy?

hereby i request u to cancel my policy, i will not keep sufficent balance in by bank till
there will not be any cancellation letter from yr side.

regards,

mahendra sutar,

9833 111 290,

9619028527,

mahndrasutar60@gmail.com
D Dec 1, 2012 by
MAHENDRA SUTAR

pl reply to my complaint

Bajajf - wrong dedication from account