Bank Of India - INTERNET BANKING

jaogale on Feb 18, 2012
BANKOF INDIA HAS DEVELOPED AN INTENET BANKING PACKAGE CALLED 'STAR TOKEN' WHICH IS NOT A BROWSER BASED.
THIS PACKAGE WORKS ONLY ON MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP AND ABOVE.
THE PACKAGE REQUIRES DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING ON A COMPUTER. SO YOU CAN NOT USE IT FROM AIRPORT, NET CAFE, FRIENDS COMPUTER, HOTEL COMPUTER ETC.
INTERNET BANKING IS NOT POSSIBLE FROM MAC BOOK, IPAD, OR A COMPUTER WITH A LINUX O.S.
THIS DEFEATS THE VERY PURPOSE OF NET BANKING. ALSO THIS IS ILLEGAL UNDER MRTP ACT.
WHEN REPORTED TO BANK AUTHORITIES, THEY DO NOT BOTHER.
WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO?

[Jul 02, 2014] Bank Of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

application post of clerk - Bank of India

hi, when i open your site at this time give me notice page can not be displayed. iam taken 2 challan for application in branch of JAWAHAR CHOCK MANINAGAR for my brother & me

PLEASE CHECK MY COMPLAINT AND INFORM US
PRASHANT- M 46625
BHUPENDRA- M 48398

for recruitment of clerk - Bank of India

There is vacancy of clerk in bank of india. last date of application is 27/6/2009 but bank website is not open from 24/6/2009.i have payed 250 Rs. in bank of india on 23/6/2009, for challan. so my money get wasted, there r lot of people who have paid 250 rs in bank of india for challan.so i want to make complaint against bank as our time & money is get wasted. so plz help peoples...

plz tell me how can fill this form now.

helow sir,
i have bought 2 challan form from t.t.nager bhopal
sir your web sight is not open for filling the online application
form.

sir plese check your web sight

thankyou sir

SIR THIS IS ANIL KUMAR FROM ANANTAPUR ANDHRA PRADESH.SIR RECENTLY I APPLIED FOR A CLERICAL POST .SIR I GOT MY REGISTRATION NUMBER AND PASSWORD TO MY EMAIL .SIR I LOST MY SYSTEM GENERATED PRINTOUT.HOW I TAKE ANOTHER PRINTOUT AS THE DATE IS OVER.SIR PLEASE HELP ME REGADING ABT THIS.PLS SEND ME MAIL.THANKING U SIR.

This is nitin chinchawalkar from mumbai i applied for a clerical post .i got my registration number on print out but sir i failed to notedown password becouse sir my email ID is not proper sir. plz help how i take my password.
p.jothi

i have banking exam on 9.8.2009 i do know examination center please tell me
p.jothi

sir im jothi please tell me examination center imediately

i did not get my hall ticket till now.plz tell me the exam centre.

Sir, I have lost my Challan For Bank of India clerical exam 2009.
Please help me to get another copy of that challan.
sukanya

hi, friend i have lost my syndicate bank exam payment chalan
now i have interview . they are asking chalan to bring

pls suggest hwat i have to do
is there any procedure to come out of this problem

plss suggest my interview is day after tommoropw

Non receipt of policy documents - Bank of India

On july-2008 i had taken a star house loan from bank of india (burhanpur.M.p) branch, at that time i was told to buy a ICICI Pru.insurance policy saying its a bundeled package .the premium amount was directly debited from my lonba account . its been more than 1 half year till now i have not recived any document from bank not even policy number or application number from bank . i have made complain to the bank a number of times but the bank officers do not take any serious action on the matter . a detailed complain has also been regestered on the banks official Site WWW.BANKOFINDIA.COM but till now also any satisfactory answer has not been recived...

Delay in pension account transfer - Bank of India

17th October 2009

To

Manager
Bank of India – Bhadra Branch
Lal Darwaja
Ahmedabad

Sub : Transfer of Family Pension A/c 202912100016772 in Bank of India, Memnagar Branch to Kaushambi Ghaziabad, Bank of India Branch to A/c no. 710212110000006

Ref : My P.P.O. no. WR/10103/150836

I am a senior citizen and have shifted from Ahmedabad to Ghaziabad a year back. My Family Pension account no. 202912100016772 was in your Memnagar Ahmedabad branch, and the same was transferred to my account in Kaushambi branch in Ghaziabad in July. My account no. in Kaushambi is 710212110000006.

However, the arrears details have not been transferred yet, and as a result, I have stopped getting my pension. Inspite of repeated telephonic reminders since July, the details have not been transferred. This has caused me tremendous financial hardship.

Please forward my DA and arrears to Kaushambi Ghaziabad urgently.

Yours sincerely,

Rajkumari Jain
A-403, Supertech Rameshwar Orchid
H-1, Kaushambi
Ghaziabad 201010
U.P.

Copy : RBI Governor

ATM-Debit Card is not available after 100 days of filling form of ATM Debit-Card - Bank of India

I Bhargav K. Jani have savings bank A/c. of Bank Of India in VATVA (Ahmedabad) city I am operate this account regularly since last five year. i loss my card on 2nd NOVEMBER 2009, Then i reported to bank for loss my card. so card is block by bank. after one day i found my card, suddenly i report to bank and i surrender my card to bank. Then i fill form for replacement of NEW card. then bank staff said to me that you have to wait for one month for your card, but till date today 19/02/2010 i am not getting my card. so i repeatatively said to bank manager Mr. B. L. Rathod and Mr. Mangtani for my query but they are not listening to me and they are said to me "I will call police if you are demanding more".....................Please support me for my problem

Name : Bhargav K. Jani

Address: 141, Nilgiri Society- 1, Vatva, Ahmedabad-382440

Bank Name: Bank of India

Branch: Vatva Gam

Bank Phone No: 079-25710781

I am a customer of bank of india, and open internet banking option but i feel very much trouble to activate my account. and after that my user ID and passwords shown to me that i enter wrong ID & password. after that i wish to want a new password but the show me to download a pdf form from there site and submit to home branch . it is too much
vishal3636 Bank Of India  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

This is so annoying that every time i try using BOI Internet Banking, either it doesn't work at all or it returns some or the other error. Since past 2 times i have been facing this situation. Last time it happened while transacting with IRCTC, 1st time it hung and than you reversed my transaction.

This time while shopping at www.bigshoebazaar.com, while i was trying to enter the transaction password, it responded with an error 'Server can not respond' and i was asked to enter the password 4 times. I t still did not work and i kept on entering password and at the end account has been the amount Rs.1098/- four times instead of just once. This is very very annoying and i just don't appreciate the services provided by BOI. In fact now i wish to switch to some other banker due to the same as i can't rely on BOI while i am travelling to UK in the coming month. The vendor has acknowledged only one payment.

Attached is the snapshot, highlighting the details of my account as well as the goof up from your internet banking system. Please please please process it fast and make me free from your ancient internet banking.

I am really upset with your system as well where every time, i forget password the process demands a week and a visit to your branch. If you wish to follow such processes, what is the point in providing such hypothetical internet services. Not only that, Your Prarthana Samaj ATM is also not working most of the times.

I am going start a blog against BOI which i had warned last time, while interacting with your manager Mr. Vikas Kumar Choudhary, Sr Manager, Internet banking, Data Center. And if the blog doesn't get em the results, any publication would happily print my story.

Will also forward you the link to the blog which i'll start soon against bank of India. I demand the reply to the earliest basis which i'll judge the efficiency of your ancient internet banking system.

Deficiency in service - Bank of India

Details: Dear Sir, I had requested Bank of India, Bhangel Branch for home construction loan in the month of July 2008, they asked me to submit my original documents with them , which I did within a week and told them that I only have the latest ITR and not for a year prior to it, Bank officials made me write the letter and said it would siffice. After assessing the documents they gave me application form to fill and submit, which I did on 5th of November 2008. since then I am constantly been told that I shall get the loan within a day or two, but nothing is happening on the ground. I was asked to spend Rs. 9000/- on valuation and title search on behalf of the bank and also i have suffered a huge loss due to ths delay as Greater Noida Authority imposed penalty on me for non- construction. On registering a complaint with the bank in March 2009 and after several followups I have been told that because I have submitted ITR for last year only and not of prior to that, therefore application cannot be processed. My grievance is that why I was made to wait for so long and forced to spend 9000/- for application, when Bank officials knew this fact in the begining. Hence, I need bank to refund me the expences incurred by me at the instance of the Bank.
N Aug 1, 2011 by
sharath4 Bank Of India  - Bangalore, Ullal Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Amount deducted from account but cash not withdrawn - Bank of India

I did not got cash amount from atm, but the amount is deducted from my account. The details of transaction are as follows. Please make immediate arrangements.

BANK : BANK OF INDIA, ATM
N Nov 23, 2011 by
sadham husain Bank Of India  - Coimbatore, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India

Not Response for Education Loan - Bank of India

Respected Sir,

I am Studying MBA. So I Ask an Educational Loan for My Studies. But The Bank of India Staffs are Not Respond and they will not give application form also. So I need Educational Loan for My Studies. So Please Help Me.

My Mobile No :8122331588