BECT INDIA - Fraud & Cheat organisation

gcmuduli
BECT INDIA is totally fraud & Cheat organisation, so be carefull.Mr.Hemanta Pradhan Director of BECT INDIA is a much more fraud person. All the Franchisee Holder Know that. any dout then call to any franchisee holder in Odisha.
SO BE CAREFUL & DONT TAKE FRANCHISEE.

Comments

I hope so. the total organizer in odisha are taking these things as a income. they are taken much money which is higher than their franchise money and given a dream that a franchise can earn money through recruitment. The Most cheater are:-G.C.Muduli, Parmananda Bag, Ullash Khuntia and more are involved in this fraud
ben_bls

Completely wrong and bogus comment given above. This worthless comments without any evidence should not be allowed. I personally know Mr Ullash Khuntia, who is a very gentle man, so nobody should believe upon the above comment. Thanks for not trusting on the above comment.
bectrks

The above comments is completely wrong and the person who has given this comment is of childish behavior who does"t have any idea about this org. for any further clarification pl z.contact my personal mail id.--ranjsahoo@gmail.com
bectrks

The above comments against bect organizer in Orissa is totally false and baseless . Mr paramananda bag is a social worker. He is well known to me, his public reputation is very high . The person who made this comment is nothing but a MOTHERCHOD. He has written against only for zealous. MADERCHOD CONTACT ME-9040401112
bectrks

BEHENCHOD, why r u writing and singing against bect? If u have nothing to do come and beg( town ku aasi bhika mag ) in the town .

Jia kama kare ta Namare abhadra mane emiti kahanti .

jete bhukibu sete Nam haba bujhilu

kutta
kamina
harami
to ma(mother) ketata ------- kari janama karithila...

I am lost my most VALUABLE time in this Org. but till date not getting any Salary of a single Paisa ( Money ). The Higher level person are just giving HOPE. Then what is the BECT future, those who know about much more then send mail to my email id: madhab28@gmail.com.
A Jan 31, 2011 by
jaysahu

Mr. Pradhan is playing a good game now to eat all the states of india, He have committed to release partof annual package to franchise partners many times and the reason giving is, they have collected money from the field. Then he should depute their verification team that he dosent have and not capable of hiring a vehicle, No the Delhi office is almost closed and the rent liabelity is 1.25l that he cannot clear.The ideology of pradhan is that if you ask money instead of work straightway he will tell u that you have cheated the public and collected money. No the question is that if he is not a cheater why he is not facing the people of odisha and not visiting delhi office, No his place of operation is Balasore with the most cheater prakash sahu -9090388898, 9338554371, if any body can cach him u will get pradhan. Further please do not go for the masik sikshya abhijan and the computer education he is going to launch. He do not have any proper documents to raise the funds, If this is a international level organisation doesnt he have money to update his site. No he has stated his CH Adm Offoocer as fraud during his stay in Odisha because he asked his salary and made an acceptance letter of resignation which he never have given. Please be careful,
N Feb 1, 2011 by
bectrks

I myself Ullash Khuntia I have deposited Rs.82, 500/- towards franchise money with the help of Mr.Paramananda Bag at State BECT INDIA office, BBSR. on 18/08/2010.But I got one money receipt of Rs.2, 250/- towards application fee.After 10 days I got Money receipt of Rs.20, 000/- only and got an agreement copy after 2 months.Then I have tried several times to contact Mr.Muduli and his staff, but I found their contact nos are switched off.I visited BBSR office more than 5 times but office was closed.Then I had gone to Delhi to meet Mr.Hemanta Pradhan.Unfortunately I could not meet him there.I met Mr.Jithes to discuss about the project and took selection letters of field staffs, Provisional letter of project Franchise.Mr.Jithes instructed me to contact Mr.Prakash Sahoo, District Project head & Jay prakash Mallick for the smooth progress of the project in Balasore District.Mr.Prakash sahoo did not cooperate me.
I had came to the project with a noble cause that is to serve and educate the rural people.But all my hardwork & dreams went in vein.
I knew one of my BECT INDIA franchise partner has given the above statement that I am a cheater.What is the reason behind this, Can you prove it ?.
This is not the work of a good human being, mind your own business.

God bless you
A Feb 24, 2011 by
freelancerb

Sorry, I confess that above I have written Mr.Ullash Khuntia is a cheater, Later I came to know that He is only trying to drive the project in Balasore District. he has not any financial dealing with any one regarding BECT INDIA.
He is the only person who is trying hard for the smooth progress of the BECT INDIA education project in his jurisdiction, Some franchise partners are using this as the opportunity to make money in the name of appointment.
N Mar 8, 2011 by
m.lucky03

I have deposited Rs.440/- towards the cost of application and my wife had attended the exam conducted by BECT India for the post of Volunteer Teacher in the rural area. But still today I have not got either any appointment letter or any assurance from the project director. Can I get the resionable answer for above said matter ?
N Mar 15, 2011 by

To Date-13.01.2011
The Director
Bect-India, New Delhi.
Sub – Clarification of the termination notice No-6593(11)/DIR/BECT/IND/2010, Date-10/01/2011.
Dear,

I received your notice vide no-6593(11)/DIR/BECT/IND/2010, Date-10/01/2011 by other source. In the aforesaid agreement done on date-16th Oct.2010 at Delhi with SAVPC members, the agreement says to the SAVPC (1. Basant Jaysingh 2. Shiv Prasad Tripathy 3. Dandapani Jena 4. Benudhra Baliarsingh 5. Kahnu Charan Roy) to mobilize 35% funding from the field or outer sources to run this project.
As every franchise holders knows about the commitment of the director, Bect-India, New Delhi, as Vice President (shivprasad Tripathy), SAVPC, I have requested for clarification on fund release to the director with annoy this very much.
He always not clearing about the project and the financial status to the SAVPC as SAVPC yet bound to implement this project (SIP) in the state of Odisha as per agreement.
With regard to the present situation, I have visited field to develop the confidence of project partners with the direction and vide order of P.Jitesh, (CPO cum CAO), presently he is on deputation in odisha with sole responsible of Sunday International Project, Bect-India, Newdelhi till 11th Feb.2011.
The SAVPC and the CAO has opposed to deposit the field collection funds in Bect-India, New delhi Account for due to failure of commitment and SAVPChave proposed to deposit funds in State accounts under the control of Basant Jaysingh (SPO) for the smooth management of project in odisha.
To sustained this situation the Director have lunched another project MASIK SIKSHAYA AVHIJAN (MAS) with State Chief Project officer, Sh.Prakash Kumar Sahu who is known as a good collection master, big liar, and his franchiser in the same area which have already been franchise for Sunday International Project and desecrate dabouts his every franchise partners and I have requested to the Director about the clarification details of MSA which he himself not clear about the project.
Due to above reason the director has been issued me termination order, so misappropriation of funds and I have requested him to furnish the prove before me, many times but he does not respond.
Now the allegation in the CAO/CPO, Sh.P.Jitesh have spoiled this project and project area because he have also opposed to submit the money on delhi account. Due to above all reason he have issued my termination order from SAVPC which is beyond the rule and without consulting of SPMC, Odisha.
I declared that, to public, I have no done any misappropriation of funds and I have get one laptop of P.Jitesh (CAO) which will be returned. As per the agreement the Director himself how sign agreement with the in presence of SAVPC members in New Delhi / Odisha as per the Court of law.
Now I am requesting to the director to dissolve the SAVPC as per the rules and regulation in court paper is the presence of SAVPC members till the time I am Continue as Vice President, SAVPC, on public demand .
That, I will be handover all the project documents which I have kept and the laptop at the time of personal meeting in odisha /Newdelhi with the Director.
I said that, I will work accordingly to the interest of people of odisha and as per the rules and regulation of the organization. After this information I am going to declare the details about bect working principle through print media, electronics media, mail with proper records. If any query or support is required call me -9861410835
Date: 13/01/2011
Copy to the Chief Legal Officer/Advisor, BECT-India, New Delhi for his kind information and necessary action.
Date: 13/01/2010
Copy to the Chief Administrative officer/Chief Project Officer BECT- India New Delhi, for their information and necessary action.

Date: 13/01/2011
Copy to the Chief Accounts Officer, BECT, New Delhi, (Accounts and confidential division) for information and necessary action.
Date: 13/01/2011
Copy to the President/General Secretary SAPVC, BECT-India Bhubaneshwar/ Khordha, Odisha for their information and necessary action.
Date: 13/01/2010
Copy to All the Zonal Officers/District Project Officers/Education District Project Officers/ Block Project Officers/ Franchise Holders/ Project Partners/ Employees working under BECT-India, in the state of Odisha for their information and necessary support .
Date: 13/01/2011
Copy to the State Project Officer, BECT-India, Odisha Unit for his information and to circulate of this order to all the Project Partners / franchise Holders working under the State of Odisha.

Date: 13/01/2011
Copy to the State Chief Project Officer, (Masik Sikshya Abhijan) BECT-India, Odish Unit, Balasore Odisha for his information and necessary action.

Date: 13/01/2011

Copy to the all franchise partners in Odisha for information and necessary support to develop bect india SIT PROJECT AND BETTERMENT OF THE PROJECTPARTNER. .

N Mar 15, 2011 by

Dear All,

All the statement by Mr. P. Jitesh is false. Because when we were arrange strike infront of Assambly against BECT INDIA that time he was supporting to H. Pradhan, Siva tripathy, Basanta Jayshing. This is a drama between H. Pradhan and P.Jitesh.

Like this 1st G C Muduli was quit then Rosalin Mohanty then Siva tripathy now P. Jitesh. Dear franchisee brother and sister do not go with their immotional Atyachar episode. They all are student of one college called Balunga Eejatt Chadda Chattraa Trust (BECT) and not Bapuji Education Charitable Trust. This P. Jitesh play game with me and my friend. H. Pradhan Collect 1, 5 lakhs from both of us with the help of P.Jitesh. We both Friend lost our job due to BECT and harrashed like anyhting loosing our all savings. Now we are unable to getting our bread and butter as well as we do not dare to go our home. If P. Jitesh did not taken a single pie (vegeterian) then why he will not come infrot of us. He told us we all Oriya's are bogus fellows and fools. And we have to show them how far we are ...

Please Co-operate with each other to venish BECT INDIA CHAPTER with the help of Prime Minister, Governor, Chief Minister, President, MP's & MLA, S.P including all media. We all will make a strategic plan and fight against BECT by making serious strikes in BBSR. They are not only play with us but also they play with Oriya's Education, young youth, and many old retire person drastically which is not acceptable as per our law. And also giving false committment to give employment opportunity for Odisha.

I have prepared a draft letter for sending to Prime Minister, Governor, Chief Minister, President, MP's & MLA, S.P including all media. Please respond my mail with suggestions and finalise the things as soon as possible. Because we will loose our money as well prestige.

Binaya Kumar Agasti-9439526131
Satyabrat Padhi-9439337812
N Mar 16, 2011 by
jaysahu

Bectindia has activated her web page and the address given in the central office is wrong and the offices have been closed long back due to the non payment of office rent and staff salary. please dont be influenced with this web page and submit money to the organisation, be carefull.
N Apr 18, 2011 by
freelancerb

Dear All its just an NETWORK company, You give Rs.55, 000/- towards Franchise fee,
Then you deposit Rs.91, 780/-(13, 140 * 6 +12, 940). you get back your annual package Rs.30, 000/- as 1st installment.Then you sell VT forms around 1000, deposit the total money Rs.4, 40, 000/- you get your 2nd installment Rs.30, 000/-.Then you select the guys for VT and also you deposit their fees Rs.12, 500/- each.Just you imagine Rs.1, 25, 00, 000/-.But you get back your 3rd installment Rs.30, 000/-.Then answer will come funder has not released the money etc etc etc.Friends don't be smart, just be literate.
A Sep 27, 2011 by
prasanta behera

I LIKE BECT INDIA .BECT GIVE ME JOB.AND NOW MY FAMILY IS HAPPY FOR ME. THIS IS A GOOD ORGANATION .THE MAN ARE FALSE BUT ORGANATION IS TRUE.
N Aug 6, 2012 by
msbikash2000

Dear all its just a cheat and frud org, nothing any office at delhi/bhubaneswar.dt 4, 8, 2012 an advaties printed on samaj news paper for cheat to unemployed young, so BE CAREFUL..
N Apr 21, 2013 by
mpatra38@gmail.com

I HAVE BUILT MY FUTURE WITH BECT-INDIA ORGN.
N Apr 21, 2013 by
SK5043893@gmail.com

THE BECT-INDIA IS A GOOD ORGN.ITS DOING NOBLE WORK FOR THE CHILDREN.

BECT INDIA - Fraud & Cheat organisation