Big Bazaar - Shopping Bag

Sankalp Garg on May 29, 2012

I am a regular customer of Big Bazaar Store from many years.

I am writing this letter to you regarding my complaint about shopping bags.

Today I went to Big Bazaar Store located at Delhi Gate, Agra alongwith my family.

Usually I carry my own shopping bags (cloth bags). Today was no different.

But the staff members told that we are not allowed to carry our own bags (cloth bags) and forced us to purchase bags from Big Bazaar.

Also the staff misbehaved with us and we were hurt very much and for the first time returned without purchasing anything.

It is unfair to press customers to purchase shopping bags from the outlet even if the customer himself brings along shopping bags with him.

Kindly reply me in this regard that whether your store follows such a policy of suppressing customers???

Mukesh Gargh

Comments

N May 30, 2012 by

Dear Mr.Gargh,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I would request you to write to us at priya@futuregroup.in with your contact details along with your reference id 3977 and we'll surely get back to you.

Priya
N Jun 6, 2012 by

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we haven't received any response from your end.

Priya
D Jun 11, 2012 by
anjana.parihar@gmail.com

I purchased a Kurti that is of a poor quality that is a very bad exp its color is just get fade in first wash...its very very disappointing...my email id is anjana.parihar@gmail.com, I want my money back or compensation for that...DO REPLY on my email id if you feel that it shuld not be like that.

Big Bazaar - Shopping Bag