Respond To Complaint
  ras_passe on Jan 26, 2011
BOB Connect - or whatever is all BULLSHIT. The NET BANKING never works, ITS ALL A WASTE OF TIME
It always tells you the passwordis INVALID. I got a brand new PASSWORD a few days ago and it STILL DOES NOT WORK.......GROW UP BOB!!!
Complaint comments 5 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

I am too much fed up of this Net banking Facility of BOB.First when applied in a local branch bank at Ahmedabad, then User ID came to me at my address & PWD went to my Mumbai Branch.Then after a long time i received it at my local Ahd Branch now it is not working showing the Jawa script error whereas jawa is already configurred in My PC.
I had similar problem. But I asked bank officer to suggest an engineer who could sort out the problem.
He came and solved it. Now there is no problem.
Arjan chavda
this is to inform you that me sachin kesharwani acc holder of your bank (a.c no. 35250100000687) branch sirathu dosent receive net banking since 4 month
please solve my problem as i facing lots of problem while transaction
my mob no. is 8081016735
I am also fed up of this Net banking Facility of BOB, it is of no use, always giving problems while you login, always showing my account is locked even i unlocked it in last session only, It is pathetic, Bank of baroda should think on it else they will lose their customer by providing this third class service.

Complaint category Category: Banks