BOB NET BANKING - PASSWORD ISSUE

ras_passe on Jan 26, 2011
BOB Connect - or whatever is all BULLSHIT. The NET BANKING never works, ITS ALL A WASTE OF TIME
It always tells you the passwordis INVALID. I got a brand new PASSWORD a few days ago and it STILL DOES NOT WORK.......GROW UP BOB!!!

Comments

N Apr 1, 2011 by
avanik

I am too much fed up of this Net banking Facility of BOB.First when applied in a local branch bank at Ahmedabad, then User ID came to me at my address & PWD went to my Mumbai Branch.Then after a long time i received it at my local Ahd Branch now it is not working showing the Jawa script error whereas jawa is already configurred in My PC.
D Apr 10, 2011 by
Mandar1

I had similar problem. But I asked bank officer to suggest an engineer who could sort out the problem.
He came and solved it. Now there is no problem.
Mandar
A Jun 22, 2011 by
Arjanchavda

Arjan chavda
N Sep 17, 2011 by
sachinkesharwani

this is to inform you that me sachin kesharwani acc holder of your bank (a.c no. 35250100000687) branch sirathu dosent receive net banking since 4 month
please solve my problem as i facing lots of problem while transaction
my mob no. is 8081016735
A Aug 28, 2012 by
Peyush_Rai

I am also fed up of this Net banking Facility of BOB, it is of no use, always giving problems while you login, always showing my account is locked even i unlocked it in last session only, It is pathetic, Bank of baroda should think on it else they will lose their customer by providing this third class service.

BOB NET BANKING - PASSWORD ISSUE