ccs hotjobs - N0 1 Cheating Consultancy in Chennai,Tamilnadu

trueindianonly@gmail.com
This Consultancy Located in PVT Complex,T.nagar. The name of the consultancy is Crorepathi Jobs or CCS Hot jobs. The person (Suresh) Who sitting in the office is the No1 lier in the world . He dont know any companies in Bangalore. He ll collect money from the candidates and send them to another consultancies in bangalore. Dont believe him. He will do what ever he want for money (Ex: He is using his wife Latha to attract the candidates).

He registered his consultancy in naukri also. Incase of any mails coming from CCS Consultancy and Surya Infotech Just ignore that. Its just a fake.

Address and cotact details:

Crorepathi Consultancy Services Private Limited
No. 7, First Floor, PVT Shopping Complex
Ranganathan Street, T. Nagar
Chennai - 600 017. Tamilnadu,
INDIA

Phone: (044) - 6452 3355 / 6567 3355
Email: hr@ccshotjobs.com / mail@crorepathijobs.com

N0 1 Cheating Consultancy in Chennai,Tamilnadu N0 1 Cheating Consultancy in Chennai,Tamilnadu

Comments

renpose

me got a job offer from naukri on may 12th saying that waikin interview for core/IT company at
ccs,
PVT complex,
Ranganathan Street, T. Nagar
Chennai.

i studied well and prepare myself suit for the interview and gone there.i was askd to sit outside.guys, i had waited for almost one and hours...then he just asked my qualification. i said B.E IT. then askd what type of jobs do you want.i said IT.he wrote IT in large size in my resume and put a big circle around it. interview is over.then dat bitch asked me to pay 100 rupees for registratn.(the one that left in my purse is a 100 rupees, luckily)and gave it to him.HE ASKD ME TO COME NXT WEEK.

i went there at the correct place, correct tym..with the hope that there wer so many students waitin queue 4 d intrvw.bt i cant cee even a single one der.dat man wife, a big fatty ugly lady(a big shame 4 all indian ladys) is der...when i get in, i had seen in her face a happiness dat another fool jobseeker is going 2 loose 100 rupees.but i told i came 4 intervw and alredy registerd der.
SHE ASKD ME TO COME ON NXT WEEK...oh!!!god!!whats happening there...a big cheating...why dont they inform this to me even though i hav alredi given my mobyl no to them at the tym f regstrn.
with anger and tears i left that hell.bcos iam coming from long distance from der(2 hours journey including traffic effects)

nxt week intrvw is over.dey ask simple qustions and askd me to wait for 2 weeks and told me companies frm bglre and chennai will directly call me...

hey guys, , so many months are over...no calls, no sms and even no miss calls...i got wornout and dead almost.DONT GO THERE THEY ARE DIGESTING UR MONEY...THIS IS A CONSULTANCY AND NOT A COMPANY...

i got so many cals from BPO jobs thereafter.i suspect these bastards might send my resumes to BPO companies...if i want bpo jobs i can directly walkin der..why came to dis bullshit place and paying 100 and waitin 4 weeks n weeks...

guys, u decide...this is my experience...iam praying to god dat suresh and wife should get BiG FISH awards in 2010...they even dont tell full form of CSS(Crorepathi Consultancy Services) in ads..just tell CSS .dats it...bloody whores

thanks guys i also received a mail frm this consultancy...i leant now tat they are jus big fat lairs frm ur experience.heart felt thank you. you saved me from any troubles..

Dont believe him guys ...

ya ccs is cheating fraud forgery consultancy, they asked if local interview paid 100, for overseas pay500, but no interview from there
N Jan 7, 2011 by
rajeshmohan

thnx buddies for warning guys like me who r searching of jobs
N Jan 10, 2011 by
arvnd

Thanks guys.. i have also got a mail from there, actully 2'morow i plan to go there, bfr i have seen ur commends.. thanks to all guys 4 save my 100.
A Jan 10, 2011 by
anup22

yup i too agree with the comments from everyone. even i had the same experience. i got mail from them regarding their interview. i went their correct at 10 o clock. there were 3 people sitting over there. one of them asked whats my qualification. i just told it. then he told me to pay rs 100 for enrollment charge and rs 500 for premium membership. he assured me that i will get call from companies like hyundai and all.i paid him 100 for enrollment only. he gave me one id and password which i can use to upload my resume in their website. then he told he will conduct one round of interview. then one foolish looking guy and started to ask some siple qustn. after sometime he told me to go. he told companies will call me directly. so many days passed but no company did called me. this people are just cheaters and fools people. they are jsut runing a business from it, so guys dont believe them and dont go there if u get mail fromm ccs and surya infotech. these people hav now changed their address
Our Office Shifted New Address CCS Groups No. 301, Second Floor Dev Narayana Apartment, No. 60, Rameswaram Road, T Nagar, Chennai - 600 017.
so guys be careful
A Feb 8, 2011 by
saranyamathi

Thanks for ur comments guys. I am also plan to go there this saturday.

thanks for saving me from trouble.
N Feb 25, 2011 by
rakbalavath

thank you so much for ur information, i also recieved that same fake message.nowadays fake messages are increased then how can we able to get jobs, and how we believe private companies.why these cheating beggars are trying to spoil our life
A Mar 25, 2011 by
rajtel

ya i also meet the same experience.intha polappuku intha thevadiyamagangal thooku potu thongalam...ithellam polappa.job thedi alaiyura youngsters manasa kashtapaduthunathu mattumallama amountayum pudingi yemathurathu evlo peria pavam.guys vilithirungal.intha websiteku nanri
N Jun 3, 2011 by
thilarathi

ya i also paid 100 rs, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , bt der z no use, , , , , time god i didn't pay 500 rs
sanb

hank you so much for ur information, i also recieved that same fake message

CCS Soft Tech Recruitment Board.,
No.301, Second Floor,
Dev Narayana Apartments,
No. 60, Rameshwaram Raod,
T Nagar, Chennai - 17.
guys i got the mail fromm ccs softtech suggesting that there s an interview for btechEEE candidates. is it fake really??
sanb

just check out this id also
A Jul 4, 2011 by
csenthilvency

thnk u guys, nw im clear abt ccs.. ur cmnts r all very useful us nd to d soceity.. first we gonna take steps to vanish those consultancies...
A Jul 11, 2011 by
greatgig

It's true this is a fraudulent agency.I will tell you my experience.
I went to this place seeing the advertisement in naukri about core engineering jobs.The guy suresh will say "yes" to all your needs.He will make you feel very comfortable until he get's his registration fee of 600 INR.Following this some test is conducted.They will also upload ur CV in their website.What really happens finally is that these people will give your bio-data to all Call centers in Chennai, bengaluru.You will be spammed in your phone and email about call center jobs.If you really value your money don't get duped by these ruthless people.this consultancy could down it's shutters anyday.

Naukri should really take this consultancy off their list
N Jul 11, 2011 by
greatgig

There are many such agencies in Chennai, Bengaluru that cheat people.Most employers prefer that the candidates approach them directly
A Jul 12, 2011 by
Kannan AnandaKrishnan

Bloody fuckers, , playn with students life.. Its better for him to do any other some relevant job wit his wife..
N Jul 17, 2011 by
yzx

hey thanks for the in formation... panam kuduthavangalam thiruppi poi kealunga pls vitrathinga
N Jul 21, 2011 by
xyzanger

This suresh, head for tat consultacy, is one of the asshole fucker... son of a bitch...
if he needs money y cant he lend his wife n earn..
Even, she speaks like one of a bitch in d red light area...both cheatin poor ppls like us n earning..
He speaks like as if he s a good guy, but worse then a leech, digestin all ppls money..
guys don trust tis consultancy n lose ur money..

ccs hotjobs - N0 1 Cheating Consultancy in Chennai,Tamilnadu