Central Pension Processing Center, Hyderabad - Pension abruptly decreased by about half.

spydiratnam on Jul 11, 2011
I worked for Naval Establishment in Visakhapatnam and retired and had been receiving my pension regularly till recently. But my pension had been reduced abruptly from Rs.14096 to Rs.8861 for reasons best known to the Central Pension Processing Cell, Hyderabad. A complaint had been sent through the paying bank ( SBI, Industrial Estate Branch, Visakhapatnam ) to Hyderabad CPPC on 22.06.2011. So far, no action was taken till date. I am not receiving family pension but I am myself a central government employee and retired serving in the Naval Dockyard, Visakhaptnam after serving for over 40 years. My pension for the month of June, 2011 is also given and the amount is Rs.8861 instead of Rs.14096 which I received till March, 2011.
A copy of my pension payment order number C / NAVY / 16822 / 2003 DT.27.11.2003. is also sent through SBI, Industrial Estate branch ( Paying bank ).
I depend very much on this pension for my medical expenses and for living at this old age. Any delay in providing relief to this complaint will deteriorate my health also.
Can any competent authority in CPPC, Hyderabad come to my rescue ? Thanks in advance.
S. Pydi Ratnam ( Retired Central Government Employee ). ( Tel : 0891-2510251 )
Visakhapatnam.
spydiratnam@gmail.com

Comments

N Jul 11, 2011 by
spydiratnam

This is just a neutral complaint. This will help authorities to look into my problem at the earliest.
A Jul 11, 2011 by
sayyed moin

spydiratnam   - Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India

Pension abruptly decreased to about half the amount - S Pydi Ratnam

Pension abruptly decreased by about half.
S. Pydi Ratnam ( Retired Central Government Employee ). ( Tel : 0891-2510251 )
Visakhapatnam.
spydiratnam@gmail.com
spydiratnam   - Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India

This is just a neutral complaiant with the hope that the concerned authorities will look into the matter and do needful. Thanks in advance.
N Sep 14, 2011 by
anivilla subbarao

my ppo no 496341102097 my name is anivilla subbarao paying branch 0011112 gavarapaem anakapalle. penision effective date 1.8.2011. though i submitted all required documents i have not received my pension for aug 2011 .kindly look into the matter for payment of pension to me
N Sep 26, 2011 by
anivilla subbarao

my ppo no 496341102097 i had complained on sept 14 2011 but no action has been taken by the branch manager sbi anakapalle code 0011112 or the manager statebank of india centralised pension processing centre musheerabad main road hyderabad andhrapradesh, please do the needful action
N Jan 5, 2013 by
p v ramana

MY PPO NO.238011200432 my pension for the month of Dec'2012 has not been my SBI Bank Account No.10591512748, State Bank of India, kothavalasa and also informed that my life certificate has already submitted in the month of Nov'2012 at my pension Bank. Hence, it is requested that my pension and revised pension and arrears may pleased be credited to my bank account at the earliest please.
N Sep 26, 2013 by
B ANAND RAO

SIR, MY PPO NO S/079656/2003 ARMY. FOR THE MONTH OF AUG I RECEIVED PENSION 9243/- THIS MONTH SEP 2013 ONLY 7023/- CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT 10326358928. - B ANAND RAO 9490257002