CEO Delhi - voter ID card complaint

manoj mishra
Dear sir

i have submiited my photo to Najafgarh AC-34 window 5 at last november but till date i could not get my ID card tilll dated, i visited till date 6 times that office but the processoer is very slow now the there staff saying the PC is faulty and they could not getting print out of Voter card that is ridiculous this is the problem from last one month. if this is the problem in delhi what would be happeing in other palces. so sir please kindly do the needful

your
Manoj mishra
flat-400 pocket 3 sec-19
dwarka
new delhi

Comments

N Feb 4, 2014 by
rohilla 24@gmail.com

Best Review
dear sir/ madam,
I have apply online voter id card during the month of OCTOBER 2013.
Application id: 938551 FORM (8)
NAME- SHANKAR SINGH
FATHER NAME- AAN SINGH
DATE OF BIRTH- 18-MARCH- 1987

PLEASE SENT MY VOTER ID CARD
H. N. 205 /B -BLOCK AYA NAGAR GALI N. -8
DELHI 110047

N Mar 22, 2012 by
pankajtayal

i went to chekup in hospital.inspection officer go in my home.i am online enrolment in 2/2/2012.pls visit again in my document.
name pankaj tayal
id no. 1077501
add- g 56 new seelampur delhi 110053

pls visit inspection officer.
A Apr 4, 2012 by
pradeep thakral

i applied for voter i-card for myself (app id-851085) and for my wife online on 31 Oct. 2011.subsequently all relevant docs were collected from my residence.i was assured that our voter i-cards would be delivered in the 1st week of Jan.2012.but till date(04 Apr.2012) there is no sign of them.whenever i log in at site to know application status, it simply says as "approved-application accepted".because of this we won't be able to exercise our right to vote in the forthcoming MCD polls on 15th Apr.2012. .../////.../////...Pradeep Thakral, Q-123/5, Budh Bazar Road, Opp. MCD Primary School, Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar, New delhi-110059. E Mail-pradeepthakral@gmail.com.
N Mar 13, 2013 by
sumit25486

Hello Sir,

I am Sumit Kumar, i have voter ID card but it lost in
December, 2012 . I registered FIR and visit my VREC centre Rohini . The
centre executive says you are not in the register voter id list but
when i saw on online list my name are showing. I also attached
screenshot of the online status. Now i am seeking for the duplicate
Voter ID .

My VREC create problems, NO one hearing me and helpme. I want help
regard this, please sir help me and give direction how can i get
duplicate VID.

Sumit Kumar
N Mar 14, 2013 by
divyagspl

Chief Electoral Office Delhi

Dear Sir I am from Badarpur New Delhi 110044.

Sir maine voter id card ke liye do bar online apply kiya but pahli bar bina koe verification huye 2 mahine bad reject kar diya gya.
Dusri bar dubara 27 jan. ko apply kiya jiska aab tak koe responce nahi mila. eske helpline no.1950, 23918888 par phone karta hu to kahte khud paper le jakar submit kar dijiye. waha jane par kahte hai ki ghar pe verification hoga puchhte hai kab hoga to kahte hmare pas officer nahi hai. matlab es jon ka mera individual nahi jitne bhi online apply kiye hai ya to unka without verification reject kar diya gya ya fir under process 4- 4 mahine se dikhta hai. ham kaha complain kare es jone me ghore currption hain koe sunta hi nahi. aap sirf mera hi nahi kisi bhi online kiya gya application dekh lijiye sabka file adhar me latka pda hai.
Dear sir aapse kuch ummid thi esliye apko mail kiya hu. sie es jone me kuchh kare ye jo door to door verification ke liye hai enka jayja lijiye. my application id is 2378413.
N Mar 14, 2013 by
divyagspl

SFjsafhj
N Apr 30, 2013 by
Mala Mishra

CEO Delhi
I am from Uttam Nagar New Delhi-59
sir, maine or mere pariwar walo ne apna identity crd ka form bhara tah use humne Bindapur ki branch me jama kiya tha pure 3mahine ho gye hai abhi tak hmara voter id card nahi mila mujhe apne voter crd ki bhut jrurat hai bindapur ki branch main bhut late kaam hota hai wo dhang se hmse bt bhi nhi krte main jata hu to khte hai ki abhi apka voter card nahi bana ab sir ap hi btao ki main kya kru sir meri problem aphi solv kr skte ho...

sir, apse request hai ki plz ap mera voter card jaldi naikalwa denga...

Ashwani
Phone no;9953764598
N May 6, 2013 by
Preeti Duggal

Hi sir,
I do not want to do any complaint. I just want to know i applied for voter card in feb. and got application number. But their is no any processing had done yet.
please help to find a better way.
I am also trying to know the status but it show no record. The details are below.
App id-2428376
App entry-6 feb
Assembly 62 shahdara Delhi 32

Preeti Duggal
N May 9, 2013 by
Deepak78620

I want to know what is happening with my election id, i applied before 2 months and there is no call for anything. whenever i made call on 011-26668372 there is no one who receive my call.
status is showing under process
application Id --2634909

Deepak kumar
N Aug 20, 2013 by
jeewanram

dear sir,
I have been applied for voter ID card and my application form no is-3390626, status showing on the ceo delhi website is rejected.please reply the reasion of rejecting .my verified addess and document are correct and true.my wife ID card no is-uyv1760776 of same addresss .
I Have an urgent requirement of voter ID card for new LPG ges connection and bank a/c opnig because i can not affort cooking ges so high price i am a low sallery paid securety guard in a privet security agency.

jeewan ram s/o late mr.deniyal ram
house no3 habura mohalla dallupura
new delhi-96
mob-9718280664
N Aug 29, 2013 by
sh.mehrotra

I have applied for voter Id card. No one has visited my house and rejected my application stating no one residing here. I am residing here from past 7 years. Please advice what should I do?

Shalini
N Aug 29, 2013 by
sharmasonia83

My Form-6 application id is : 3429389. No one have visited at my residence where i am residing from past 2 years and on the status page its showing as rejected and person not staying at the address is showing as reason. Pl help and let me know what to do.
Sonia
N Sep 7, 2013 by
deepak335304

I HAD FILLED FORM N0 6 FOR THE MAKING A VOTER CARD SUBMITTED IN 20 NOV 2012. BUT I HAVE NOT GET MY VOTER ID. I WANT MY VOTER ID IMMEDIATELY.
SO, KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER ON PRIORITY.

YOURS
DEEPAK KUMAR
C-567B HARIJAN BASTI GHAROLI
MULLA COLONY DELHI-96
MO-9953864485.
N Sep 11, 2013 by
sarvesh@16

This is to inform you that we got the msg from ceo delhi on 1st june for collection the voter id card from the center but till date they have not given that whenever we went there they told currently voter id distribution is closed cum from nex month. this is happing on every mont.. plz do the needfull and tell me how can i collect that.

PARPARGANJ
VOTER ID - SFJ2220381 & SFJ0194894

YOURS
SARVESH SINGH CHAUHAN
N Sep 24, 2013 by
vinitverma

today on 24.9.2013 at 10.30 am i reached to the kanjhawala community center to enquiry about my wife voter id status but i found that there is carelessness and the community center was opened in morning at about 10.30 am and it was overcrowded and hustle bustle palace, i could not dare to enter in community center because crowd was uncontrollable.
it is request to you please deal with people like people and send them voter id card making facility at their nearby place because people want to vote for their political party. make it haste
i have deposited new voter id application of my wife about two month before but still i could not get. and i have no dare to face plight condition of kanjhawala community center to get me heart,
for me voter id card making procedure is poor...
it should be like adhaar card making procedure to get voter id card by internet.
think about my opinion...sooner

vinit kumar
vinitverma2010@gmail.com
N Oct 8, 2013 by

My Form-6 application id is : 3952827. No one have visited at my residence where i am residing from past 2 years and on the status page its showing as rejected and person not staying at the address is showing as reason. Pl help and let me know what to do.
NIHAL
N Oct 16, 2013 by
sunita1965

Our 6 forms no Id 3853356 & 3853163 I was applied 0n 12th sep 2013 no one visited my home to collect the paper our previous I card was cancelled and no information about new card how can I vote in nearly election. when I go to election office for deposit my paper personally the officer was not accepted my papers without online form printout I have not printout from where can I get printout on dt 12/9/13 please help me my mobile no is 9868511318.

N Nov 15, 2013 by
ajeet singh rawat

Chief Electoral Office Delhi

I have applied form 6 application for new voter id card but id have got message the (Dear Ajeet Singh, Your form 6 application id 4527245 has been not accepted due to " Person not Residing")
I have also applied same application form 6 name of my wife application no 3870930 same address and she got voter id card no WGO3606258.
So I want to requested to please check it again, and if you want anything regarding address proof please contact my below mentioned number and also send me on mail

ajeet singh
rawatajeet4@gmail.com
N Nov 23, 2013 by
rubysharma2390

MY APPLICATION FOR VOTER ID REJECTED SO WHAT CAN I DO... AGAIN APPLY OR OTHER PROCEDURE FOR IT... PLEASE TELL ME... REASON FOR REJECTION IS SAME NAME.

FROM
RUBY SHARMA
ruby.sharma2390@gmail.com
N Nov 23, 2013 by
ajeet singh rawat

ajeet singh
rawatajeet4@gmail.com

Reminder - I am still waiting your Response ...

CEO Delhi - voter ID card complaint